𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

❝𝐔𝐠𝐡

❝𝐔𝐠𝐡... Too much green!❞ Y/n whined. ❝Calm down, Y/n.. It's just plants.❞ Shuichi replied.

❝Why are there plants in a school?!❞ Y/n asked. ❝Yeah! Even though it's a hallway, there sure are a lot of plants growing here..❞ Kaede agreed.

❝Also, the air here is heavy.. Oppressively heavy. It's as if forcing you to recall your fears. Smothering you in anxiety..❞ Kaede added in concern.

❝...Huh?❞ Shuichi muttered. ❝What's the matter?❞ Kaede asked.

❝Ah.. I just felt something in the pocket of my uniform. I found this inside when I checked. It's some kid of.. mini tablet.. computer?❞ Shuichi said.

❝It's just a tablet.❞ Y/n said, taking his tablet out aswell.

❝Oh, maybe I have one too! I knew my backpack felt heavier!❞ Kaede said, opening her bag and taking the tablet out.

❝Sounds unnecessary.❞" The (H/c) haired male giggled, about to smash it on a wall before Shuichi stopped him.

❝I-I don't think that's a good idea.. It might be important..❞ Shuichi told him. ❝Damn. Boomer..❞ Y/n muttered.

After a few minutes of walking, the trio spotted a door with a piano pattern on it. Curiously, they walked towards the door and tried opening it, only to find out it was locked.

Kaede sulked as she was excited to see a room with filled with music instruments. Then, the Monokubs appeared once again. Monophanie accidently told them it was an Ultimate Lab and Monokid getting angry at her for letting it out on accident.. Yada yada..

Then the Monokubs explained what an Ultimate Lab was and telling Kaede it was her lab.. blah blah..

And with that, the trio continued exploring the school. As Y/n, Shuichi and Kaede walked around the halls, they spotted a person not too far from them.

❝Who the fuck is that?❞ Y/n asked, making Shuichi and Kaede turn their attention towards where Y/n was looking.

❝Let's go talk to her!❞ Kaede said excitedly.

❝Ummm....❞ The blue haired girl hummed. ❝Hey, you're an Ultimate student, right? Can we talk--❞ Kaede asked before getting cut off mid-sentence.

❝Ummmm....❞ The blue haired girl was the one who interrupped Kaede.

❝This smurf..❞ Y/n muttered, Shuichi sweatdrop.

❝Heey! Helloooo!❞ Kaede waved a hand infront of the girl as she continued humming, ignoring the trio. ❝She still can't hear me? Maybe she's a really detailed mannequinn?❞ Kaede asked in confusion.

❝..No. I don't think that's the case.❞ Shuichi replied.

Then Kaede started poking the girl's cheek. ❝Ugh. Let's just go. This is a waste of time!❞ Y/n scoffed with a pout.