𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Everyone looked frightened after the new motive Monokuma announced. ❝T-Time limit?! Whatchu mean?!❞ Gonta asked in shock.

❝Hm? So everyone will die? Well that's just great.❞ Ryoma said sarcastically.

❝But that is not fair!❞ Tenko objected.

❝You think he gives a fuck about fairness you dumbass?❞ Y/n asked with an eyeroll, making Tenko growl.

❝That's right! Life ain't fair missy!❞ Monokuma said, agreeing with Y/n.

❝Why are you doing this?! How much more suffering are you gonna put us through?!❞ Keebo begged for answers in fear.

❝I see how you feel, Mr. Keebo. But if you're all really suffering, then y'all just gotta hurry up and start the killing game. Puhuhuhuhu~ Then you can say bye-bye to the suffering!❞ Monokuma giggled.

❝Y-You bastard! I hope you rot in hell whoever's controlling you!❞ Kaito said like that'll make him rot in hell rn.

❝Yeah! Also, as long as we focus on getting out of here, none of us will resort to killing! We all are a team!!❞ Kaede shouted at Monokuma with determination.

❝Ugh... Don't you realize that working together is pointless and boring? You all know what you gotta do to get out of this place, so go and do it. Who cares about the people around you? They aren't your friends or anything.❞ Monokuma said.

❝...❞

❝Anyways, you guys don't need to fret aswell, you got the First Blood Perk! That means that the first kill is free!❞ Monosuke said as he 'reassured' everyone.

❝YOU SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK BACK!❞ Miu shouted, losing her shit as she scared the shit out of Monosuke.

❝Anyways, what you guys decide next is all up to you. Do whatever you want! Puhuhuhuhu!!~❞ Monokuma said before dissappearing from their sight just like that.

❝...❞

❝...❞

❝Wow, father sure is excited about all thi-❞ Monotaro started before getting cut off.

❝Shut your ugly ass belly microphone I don't want to hear anything else from you ANNOYING-STUFFED-ANIMALS. Get outta my sight you eyesore!!❞ Y/n snapped, pointing a finger at the monokubs with a death glare.

The Monokubs flinched. ❝Eeep!!❞ Monophanie let out.

❝𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋...❞

And with that, the Monokubs dissappeared aswell. The students looked surprised.

❝Thanks, Y/n.❞ Keebo thanked Y/n, who let out a sigh before crossing his arms, seemingly exhausted.