Chapter 9

Xi Yuan sat down at the dining table.

    The four dishes and one soup on the table were made of vegetables he didn't know, a little bit of meat, and a bowl of something like rice.

    He raised his eyebrows, only for himself?

    In fact, without thinking, Xi Yuan could guess what was going on.

    With his previous attitude towards Xi Jian, naturally he would not let Xi Jian and Chong Zai eat at the same table with him.

    Xi Yuan didn't change his predecessor's attitude towards Xi Jian, he poured himself a bowl of soup and maintained his current personality.

    A sudden change in a person's personality will attract attention, but subtle changes coupled with the right timing will not make people suspicious.

    Xi Yuan ate his dinner slowly, was in the hospital when he woke up in the morning, and then went to the male insect protection association, and has not eaten for almost six hours.

    In fact, this body had protested a long time ago, but he ignored it because he had more important things to do.

    A bowl of rice has bottomed out, and there are still a lot of dishes left in front of me.

    Xi Yuan evaluated the food intake of this body, and it was slightly more than that of Omega, which was not compared with his original food intake.

    But it was also normal, the consumption of this body was far less than his previous body.

    When Xi Yuan put down the bowls and chopsticks, he saw Xi Jian, who had returned to the kitchen earlier, come out.

    In Xi Jian's hand, there was still a cup of grass-green things that looked like tree branch juice, and finally the cup of unknown liquid was placed by Xi Jian's hand.

    He heard Xi Jian say in a low voice: "There are not many horse chestnuts left, and there is not enough left to drink tomorrow."

    Xi Yuan looked at the glass of strangely colored grass juice, and wrote down the word 'seven leaf grass', Then answer casually.

    "I know."

    'Seven-leaf clover' should be very important to the predecessor, otherwise, with Xi Jian's attitude of avoiding him whenever he can, it is unlikely that he would tell himself on purpose.

    It's just that this thing is for drinking? It seems that the predecessor still drinks a lot?

    When Xi Yuan picked it up, he could smell the faint fragrance of grass and trees, and it didn't have the unpleasant smell as he had imagined. He took a sip, found that the taste was not bad, and drank it down in one gulp.

    Putting down the cup, he walked towards the stairs.

    Behind Xi Yuan, Xi Jian began to clean up the dining table very skillfully.

    Xi Yuan thought to let Xi Jian go to clean up the room just now, but Xi Jian turned right as soon as she went upstairs, so the previous room was on the right hand side of the upstairs.

    After going upstairs, he found that there were only two rooms on the right hand side of the second floor.

    A door was open, and judging from the layout, it should be a study.

    Xi Yuan walked to another door and opened it with his hand. What he saw were blue-green curtains, blue sheets and quilts, warm gray walls and a pure white plush carpet covering the entire room.