Chapter 11

"You said Xiaoxiao is fine..."

    Xi Yuan interrupted him and said, "He only said that he is still alive." "

    What on earth are you trying to do? Fake kindness?"

    If Xi Yuan didn't cause the failure of his cub's evolution What Xi Yuan did tonight is enough to make Xi Jian sincerely grateful.

    But now Xi Jian just thinks it's ridiculous, it's him who hurt Xiao Xiao, obviously all this happened because of him, why is he doing so much now? Will it always be that the conscience finds that it wants to make up for its mistakes?

    Xi Yuan's throat moved, what did he want to do? If given a choice, I would like to be a good bug.

    But I can't, at least not now.

    Therefore, he could only raise his chin slightly and said in disdain: "Do I need to pretend to be kind to you? You think too highly of yourself, Xi Jian." Xi Jian didn't care about his

    attitude at all, and continued to question him: "Isn't it fake kindness? Then what are you doing, or are you saying that the mental violence made you learn to be good, know how to repent and reform..."

    Xi Yuan had a headache.

    He knew it would be like this.

    After all, in the eyes of the "sufferer", the image of the perverted and brutal predecessor is too deep-rooted.

    Xi Yuan saw Xi Jian's painful and bewildered expression, but knew in his heart that Xi Jian could not continue talking.

    He sternly said: "Xi Jian!"

    Before Xi Jian could react, Xi Yuan's tone became cold, "You should be glad that I am in a good mood tonight." "

    Otherwise, he would have died the moment you knocked on the door." "

    Xi Yuan knows that what he did tonight is very different from what his predecessor did in the past, but he and his predecessor are two different individuals, unless he intends to wear a mask for the rest of his life, sooner or later he will gradually become the same as "Xi Yuan." Abyss" is quite the opposite.

    ——The image of the predecessor is too bad, it is difficult to change.

    Xi Yuan is very clear about this, so his goal in the first stage is to make the image of his predecessor as a jerk less a jerk.

    His words made Xi Jian's face turn pale, and successfully made Xi Jian shut up.

    Xi Yuan put his hands in the pockets of his windbreaker jacket, and continued in a contemptuous tone:

    "You can come out of the male insect protection association because you are still useful to me, but this does not mean that the previous things have been written off." "

    I don't want to Make trouble, so you give me peace of mind."

    "Ayla is right, if the brat dies, it will indeed be troublesome."

    Xi Yuan said with a warning, and also used this sentence to make himself not wanton. , Rationalize the behavior of abuse.

    Xi Jian understood what he meant, and then realized that Xi Yuan did not "get better", but learned a lesson from this incident, so she restrained herself a little and was not as unscrupulous as before.

    "So you really won't do anything to Xiaoxiao again?! Right." Xi Jian asked, grabbing the point of his words.

    "You ask that, do you really want me to be charged with the crime of 'torting a worm cub causing its death'?"