Chapter 10

The bang bang bang on the door woke Xi Yuan up, he picked up the light brain next to him to check the time, it was one o'clock in the morning.

    Hearing the knock on the door getting more and more urgent, Xi Yuan lifted the quilt and got out of bed to open the door.

    As soon as the door was opened, I saw Xi Jian standing outside, holding the cub with a mixed expression of anxiety and worry, and hurriedly opened his mouth without waiting for him to ask.

    "Xiao Xiao has been shaking and said it hurts so much. I don't know what's wrong with him." At

    this time, Xi Jian couldn't care whether her behavior would make Xi Yuan unhappy. The small situation made him panic At a loss.

    "I want to send him to the hospital, but I can't be too far away from you...I..." Xi Jian became more and more desperate as he spoke, he knocked on Xi Yuan's door desperately, but in fact he was not sure that Xi Yuan would open the door.

    But the door opened, which made Xi Jian unable to bear a glimmer of hope.

    Xi Yuan's brows twitched suddenly, thinking of what Aila said about the possible sequelae of the little bug cub, he made a quick decision.

    "Wait for me in the living room. I'll change my clothes."

    Xi Yuan's tone was so determined that Xi Jian subconsciously obeyed.

    When Xi Jian was standing in the living room with her cub in her arms, she suddenly realized that Xi Yuan had agreed.

    This was beyond Jane's expectation.

    But at this time, Xi Jian didn't have the spare mind to think about what this meant, all his attention was attracted by the cubs in his arms.

    "Father, woo woo, it hurts so much...Xiaoxiao hurts so much..." Xiaoxiao's face showed pain, and her voice was weak.

    "It's okay, it's definitely okay."

    Xi Jian was calm on the face, but extremely flustered in his heart, but he knew he couldn't panic.

    "It won't hurt when you get to the hospital, and the female father will take you to the hospital right away..." Xi Jian said this, not knowing whether she was comforting Xiao Xiao or herself.

    Xi Yuan changed clothes very quickly. When he went downstairs, he saw Xi Jian nervously hugging the cub, which made him rub his brows.

    "Give me the cub." He said as he was about to take the cub from Xi Jian.

    Xi Jian didn't expect him to do this, and when he stretched out his hand, she subconsciously tightened it.

    "Give it to me." Xi Yuan turned cold and said, "You still have to continue wasting time."

    Xi Jian let go of her hand suddenly.

    After leaving the villa, Xi Yuan unlocked the car parked in the garage.

    In order not to reveal his unfamiliarity with the car, he directly asked Xi Jian to drive.

    in the car.

    Xi Yuan sat on the back seat with the cub, and in his arms was the cub that kept moving because of the pain.

    "Drive well, don't turn your head."

    Xi Yuan noticed that Xi Jian turned her head frequently, as if she was afraid of what she might do to the cub. After all, it's normal to not be trusted with the behavior of the previous body, but this does not mean that Xi Yuan acquiesced in Xi Jian's behavior.