DAY 3:Breaking the triangle

This was the most important day in which we shortened the triangle and observed the breath in the moustache region and its sensation in that region. It can be anything it may be heaviness, itchiness, sweat coldness or anything you just needed to observe it. Then we moved ahead to the whole body feeling sensations. If you feel that a sensation is good then you shouldn't crave towards it on the other hand if you feel that a sensation is sad then you shouldn't arise aversion towards it. You need to be aware and maintain equanimity. This will be better understood by the video which I'm going to attach down below.

Next, we faced difficulties during group sittings for sitting for prolonged hours but we also felt the sensations and sometimes when my mind wandered I tried to make it stable by Anapana and after that again returned to vipassana. It feels really very nice. I'm attaching the link for evening discourse down below make sure you go through it.

Author's note: I hope you must have felt very different for the first time today. Please tell me how you felt down below and one more thing you can find videos in English too on Youtube. So, you can go through them. Bye:)