new Kid.

~Warning: swear!ng~
~Everyone here is 18+ so yeah, There might be smut also~

~craigs pov~

I walked down the hall and Ignored clyde Rambling about things With him and bebe. "Seriously dude..Are you ignoring me Craig?!" Said Clyde, almost like crying. "Yeah dude, glad you noticed" i said, With my Usual Voice.

I flipped him the Bird and he Whined about me hating him. And yes, i didn't care one bit. But when he was clinging on me, i saw a Blonde Boy walk past me. He was cute. I mean..What the fuck? He was twitching all over, and shaking.

He had a Paper schedule on his hand,
And was looking Around, He was Making 'ngh' sounds. It was weird.
And then the bell rang, and Clyde walked off getting off of me.

And then I saw That Girl From The Party last night, Who i had s~x with. She was kissing another guy. And of course, i didn't feel sad. Infact, I felt nothing at all. I knew she was a Much of a Hoe anyways.

I walked to my class and sat down Next to an empty seat, which was sat on by the Blonde New kid. I looked over and saw he had some freckles, same as kyle. And green eyes, with Eyebags under hid ey- "h-hello?" He said, I was shook over my gaze.

"Oh Hi, sorry for staring" i said, He just nodded and said "ngh- i-its fine." He then looked away, And Took a notebook from his bag, He was Drawing Something, I looked over and saw What he drew.

A Nine-tailed fox, It was a good drawing. Not good but amazing, Is he an Artist? thats Nice. "Your good at drawing" i said, He looked over me and said "t-thank you, I practiced s-some ngh- drawings last night" he said.

We then had a Good conversation When the teacher wasn't here yet.
I noticed a few things of him too.
He was Paranoid , and Nervous some of the time. He kept twitching but i didn't mind. He was still cute.
He said he was an student in Arts When he was in 6th grade. ~12 years old~

The teacher came in and teacher us some Math, which i didn't pay attention to. Exept for tweek, He paid attention he kept writing notes and something else too. After class i invited tweek to Sit with me and The others In the table. "b-but i wont fit in! Gah!" He said, He was Scared he wasn't gonna fit in and get bullied. But i encouraged him and He accepted.

We went to my Group which was Clyde, tolkien and Bebe. we went there and Clyde asked, "who's that dude?" He asked. "He's Tweek tweak, Dont be rude to him" i said, sitting down and eyes on me, after tweek sat down me and the other guys talked Exept for tweek. He was Quiet, it felt like he was Uncomfortable. "Guys, me and tweek will go outside" i said, he looked over me. "W-we are?" He asked. I nodded

And dragged him out of the cafeteria.
We talked outside on the bench which was nice, it felt good To talk to him. He was understanding and Comforting.
He was Really Nice and Cute too.
I couldn't stop Getting Curious Because he kept fidgeting with his Fingers.

After School, My ex-girlfriend went up to me and Wrapped her arms Around my arm. I wiggled her off my arm and asked. "What the hell, do you think your doing Lesley?" I said. "having fun with my boyfriend she said. "What? What do you mean girlfriend. We broke up last We-" i was Cut off By Her Lips Smashing into mine, Making Me stumble back for a second. I tried getting her off

But she was Clinging on to me like a Dog humping a Pillow. I couldn't get her off since she was Getting Me back away and walk back to a wall, She basically Maked out with me without my permission. It was disgusting, she kept Bitting On my Bottom lip to slip her tounge in, But it never happend.
Not on my watch. I pushed her off making he plastic ass Drop on the floor

"What the hell craig?!" She said, "No, what are you doing?" I said, furrowing Both My eyes and 'Brows. I walked away To get home Away from her. She was Crazy.

~Tweek pov~

I walked out of school, walking up to craig to only find an Girl Running up to him and Clinged on his arm. it made my heart ache. Did he really have a Girlfriend without telling me? I could hear their conversation but

The girl then Smashed Her lips on to craigs, Making craig stumble walking back near a wall. And then The girl Cornered Craig to a wall. I couldn't see more. Tears were falling down my Cheek. I realized i had been staring, and Trembling. great, i fell inlove again.

I hate falling for people i just met, why am i so sensitive? I ran back home and went upstairs always Tripping on my feet, after i weng in my bedroom i locked the door and cried, I felt My heart Aching. I shouldn't come near him if he has a girlfriend. It was wrong for me to love him.

~Ouch tweek, Anyways
911 words~