Make out Session

~Warning: smut Content, Swear!ng~

~Tweeks Pov~

Craig Pushed me onto his bed, He Took off his Jacket then Took off his shirt. He
Crouched Over to me and sat on my lap while i was laying down. He unbottoned My Clothes While He kissed me, He then Grabbed My Ass and Started To Play with it. "A-ah! C-craig.." i said, It felt Weird. My insides felt a little hot.

"Tweek..Tweek I like you" he whispered To my ear, Causing Me to gasp. But was ended When he smashed his lips Onto mine and started Sucking on the bottom, He Slipped his tounge in and started Exploring my insides, and then.

He went for my tounge and danced around it. I kept Moaning words into his mouth, I couldn't breathe but i also couldn't let go. He pulled away after seconds and Let me rest while he walked Over to his Drawer, looking for something. I panted on his bed, i could Feel Myself getting warmer, and warmer every second. I looked at Craig.

I saw that he had a.. Lotion? He Sat down beside me and started speaking.
"Tweek, I want to Fvck you Rough right now" he said panting, what?

He Pulled down my pants and next, My Boxers which Revealed My Member.
"Tweek, Your hard right now." Be said, He then started To Apply some lotion On his Hand, and turned me around. "Agh! C-craig! What are you doing?!" I said, i was worried he might stick it in already. I wasn't ready! I felt something Poking my hole, It then started to stretch it.

He then Used His Middle finger To go Down and up inside me. I was moaning some words, "C-craig..Hnngh.." i said. i couldn't explain what i was feeling but it Hurted and Felt good. and then, i felt something big Poking me. I turned my head over my shoulder and saw craig Sitting on top of me. It was his Thing Poking me! He inserted it slowly and started To Go Forward and Backward inside me. 'hngh, Ahng,' those were the words I said, I gripped On the Bed sheet And Started Stuffing My face into some Pillows.

"Agh..c-craig, you..ngah, j-jerk.." i said, I was moaning like a mess right now. He started Going Fast and started to thrust Inside me i was Moaning And Whimpering Now. A tear went down My cheek and then suddenly. He Thrusted deep inside me Causing Me to Gasp and scream. 'AHNGH!,AH-AHN!' I Gasped out the words as he kept thrusting, Every Thrust he made went deeper. How long was is it?!

He then started To Kiss and bite behind me, it made my moanings Worse so now i was a Moaning Mess. I felt embarrassed and naked Infront of him.

He Turned me Around And kissed me On My lips. I Clinged Onto Him and he started humping like crazy, Tears went down My Cheeks that was made of 'pleasure'

I scratched his back making growl and grown. It was Hot as fvck. "Tweek, Your so tight." He said, He looked me in my eyes, He's eyes were made of lustful eyes and Hungry eyes. A deep dark Blue just like the color of the deep Ocean. He then Held My Waist And started Moving me Up and down, Causing His thing to Hit Me and My limit. "C-craig! A-ah..i-im Coming.." i said, i held onto him tighter. "I..Ugh..I-im Coming too tweek" he said, he then kissed me on my forehead before hitting me Inside again causing me To Come with him. he came inside me Making white Stuff inside me Drip out. While i came onto his Chest.

We panted for a Sharp 10 seconds.
"Tweek..T-that felt amazing." He said. I nodded, he then kissed me on the lips and Fainted Beside me. Sleeping Soundly. My legs Felt numb as Hell.

I stood up but tripped on the floor, I stood up again, but my legs trembling. i Went inside the bathroom and Cleaned myself. After, I went To get My pants and Zip it up. After, I cleaned Craig up too. And..oh. i cant sleep beside him, That's too rude to do. I Then Slept On The Comfy Couch,

~first smut :') hoped you liked it~

~736 words~