S.E.E.S

???: Welcome to the velvet room.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and find himself in a unfamiliar place. He was in an aquarium? many fish were displayed above him. He was sitting in the middle in a chair and across him was a man with a bizzare appearance, and besides him was a beautiful woman with silver hair wearing velvet theme outfit holding a book.

 He was sitting in the middle in a chair and across him was a man with a bizzare appearance, and besides him was a beautiful woman with silver hair wearing velvet theme outfit holding a book

Bizzare-looking man: My name is Igor. I am delighted to make your acquaintance.

Igor: This is Merope. She is a resident here, like myself.

 She is a resident here, like myself

Merope: Pleased to meet you.

(Y/N): Wow....

(Y/N) was captived by her beauty as he stared at her for a few seconds before returning his attention to the long-nosed man.

Igor: This place exist between dream and reality, mind and matter.

Igor snaps his fingers and a document appear infornt of him. It was the same document that (Y/N) has signed during the first time he came to the dorm.

Igor: Only those who have signed the contract can enter this place. Henceforth, you shall be welcome here in the velvet room. You are destined to hone your unique ability, and you will require our help to do so.

Igor: I only ask one thing in return...

Igor snaps his fingers as a blue card with the number zero appears floating infront of him. The fool arcana.

Igor:....That you abide the contract, and use your ability to asist him.

(Y/N): 'Him?'

Igor: You and him are one in the same, your fates are interlinked with one another. Now, Hold on to this....

A blue key appear out of thin air.

Igor: 'Til we meet again.

As (Y/N)'s eyes began to blur, he began to feel a sense of dizziness and his vision started to become fuzzy. He could feel his mind slowly slipping away and becoming foggy as his consciousness began to fade.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.