The Jester and The Chariot

Man.

Sorry for not updating. I was busy with school and I have others story and tbh I started to lose interest in this story.

But after seeing the new p3 reload trailer I got hyped.

So here we are.

________________________________________________

Junpei: Have you played games before. I used to play this one game all the time. It's called 'Innocent sins online'.

(Y/N): Man, what the hell is this? Play a real Shin megami tensei game blud.

Junpei: What? You played those? But it was so hard!

It was lunch time. (Y/N), Makoto, and Junpei were seated at a table inside the classroom, engaged in conversation during the midday period.

Junpei: Anyway, have you join any clubs yet?

Makoto: I joined Kendo yesterday.

Junpei: Really? Well you are using a sword, so it does make sense. What about you?

(Y/N): I ....was thinking joining the Tennis club...

Makoto: Tennis?

Junpei: Tennis? Seriously?

(Y/N): What? I played Tennis before.

Junpei: Well whatever. You should be careful though, I heard that the captain of that club is a feisty one.

__________________________________________________________________

It was the end of the school day, (Y/N) was in the faculty office discussing the Tennis club with one of the teachers. After filling out the necessary paperwork, the teacher led him to the Tennis court located at the rear of the school.

Once they made it to the field, (Y/N) stands beside the teacher, whilst she introduce him to the other club members.

Ms.kanou: So, you all have a new teammate. He's (Y/N) (L/N) from class 2-F. Everybody be nice to him, okay?

(Y/N): Nice to meet all of you.

He greet them with a bow.

Club members: Nice to meet you too!

(Y/N) surveyed the crowd of students, noticing that the majority of them were females, with only a few male members sprinkled throughout. Out of the group, one particular student caught his eye - she was a keen-looking individual with a stunning black hair tied into a ponytail.

Ms.kanou: Um, who was the leader of the juniors?

kanou: Um, who was the leader of the juniors?

Keen-looking student: That would be me.

Ms.kanou: Oh, good. I'll leave the rest to you. I don't really know what I'm supposed to do here anyway. Giggle