Invisible love

After what happened she took some hiatus for about 6 months and tries to live like a normal person. After end of the hiatus she again works in her albums but then she get a invitation to starred in .

Since she wanted to start new begining as always , she accept and starred in the drama 

It was script reading day ; its the day when she gets to know who other actors,actresses she is working with .

According to the drama script ,

The drama name - Mr of my world 

F.L- Jang Sana 

M.L - Jeong Jaehyun

S.F.L - Kim soojin 

Others - Lee wonyoung , Jeon Min hee, Park Sunghoon , Geum woobin etc will be.

then that day they get to know about each other and left the place while having good hopes about drama .

Then it was the :

1st Day -

It was her first day of acting . She never have acted before , she was nevourse . Then '' Don't be nervouse u will do it '' Jaehyun said while smiling at her . And others also said it . Well Sana was a very cool ,lovely , responsible and cheerful person, so everyone loved her ; specially her seniors .The whole cast were her seniors had a lots of experiences . Anyway her first day went smoothly and they were getting ready to go since its getting darker .On that day all the casts exchange their numbers and social media accounts with each other .  

2nd Day -

As the first day it went all smooth but since Sana still a new comer she had some short comings . It was notice by the Mr.Jaehyun , well he is the most perfect of perfect . So he slowly went near her and said let's have some talk after going home .I have something important to tell you. Sana was confused first but it was her seniors instruct . Then she kindly followed his instruct and said yes . While Jaehyun replied saying good .

After going home :

O.T.P - Hello , 

Sana - Oh Hello! who is talikng ?

Jaehyun- I am Jaehyun .

S- Oh senior ,

J- sana do  u remeber that I said i have something important to tell you .

S- Yes senior ,, i remember 

J- Well I think u have shortcomings in your acting, I am not bad mouthing ur acting skill but you can improv more cuz u are so talent .

S- I understood senior

J- Do u have free time this weekend ? i can practice you more .

S- Thank you senior 

and like that they talk , days went ,got closer more and more unknowingly drama filmings are also over .It was the premier she dressed up very elegently . And the other cast members too.

 And the other cast members too