Spring is coming .

After every thing that happened , Sana took some time for herself, she started move on about what happened with Taehyun : but still he was her first love , its so hard for anyone to forget about first love .So same goes for Sana .

On those hiatus , she went abroad for a travelling , she travelled throughout Europe. Its one of the best trip so far she went after debuting as a idol .But in the other hand , she was missing her close friends , her sisters of her group and her fans . From the young age , Sana was someone who get all the attention and love by everyone , so for her it was kind of hard because she always needed someone to appreciate her .

As days passed , the talkings about her shuts downed slowly .And hiatus days are coming to an end .So she returned to her country .

And after some discuissions  with her company ,they agreed to release a new full members comeback .So after some days , the company officially announced about that , with that ,media were more curiouse about sana career .. They asked her whether will she able to gain her succees as it was .

Days pass by , she started work in her industry , every problem is solved .Life goes on as usual .No worries ; being happy with he loved ones 

So one day she thought to her self ,

Is this the spring of  my life after the cold winter ?