LIFE THAT NEVER WANTED

Well, days were going like Ussain Bolt : It starts and end very quickly but any way time spends with  works unknowingly . Sana always showed up to others like that she has completely forgot about Taehyun but in her heart it wasn't true .

 Before starting dating each other they were best friends for many years like since they were trainees . Sana was the one who helped him a lot during their trainee days and when he and his team mates first debut they weren't popular either , so she and her other group members helped them with advertising and promoting them . So , Sana is wondering whether Taehyun has forgot about all those memories at least as a man .And it seems like he has completely forgot about where he is from actually and his past . He sometimes mocked Sana and some group members with Jennie in some shows .That's what hurt Sana the most . And she is still thinking about memories with him but Taehyun has already move on with his new love life .

Not just that, after that incident  , she got a lot hate too .  Specially from his and his new love's fans . According to Taehyun some talks , its look like Sana is the one who forced him to be with her when she loved Jennie and Sana is still calling him , Disturbing him in his new life with Jennie even after the broke up .

Yes she tries to call him but it is to clear up things that he has said about her on internet.

The hate she got for these things is getting more and more by day by day. Because of this her many projects and collabs were canceled and either many idols were also disliked to talk or look at her because of these rumors and thinking it will ruin their career too. So as an overall , she was sick mentally too. And every morning when she look at her social media , she noticed that about 1000-1500 hurtful DMs yelling her .

So she thought if this continue to go like this , it will affect to other group members  too and once she thought to left the group too .But however since other group members avoid her doing that and her leader Krystal advices her and all group members to go to a little holiday for about 3 months but Sana got the permission to go for hiatus for more than 3 months as she was mentally sufferings and to recover from them.