𝔵𝔳𝔦𝔦. Insult to Injury

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
xvii. Insult to Injury

scream vi, chapter seventeen

scream vi,
chapter seventeen

scream vi, chapter seventeen

          Maybe there was a chance that Chad Meeks-Martin was alive, the boy Starr saw as a brother, the boy Tara Carpenter was in love with, maybe they shouldn't loose hope, but every racing step they took was just another lose of hope for them.

They were trapped when they'd ran back towards the stage. Ghostface blocking the pathway to the upper exit while the other blocked the gates.

As this was happening, a recording played on the movie screen.

Tara sobs, her eyes swelling.

Sam grows tougher, her skin turning to leather. She grabs three bricks, handing one to Tara and the other to Starr. "Ready?"

Tara and Sam turn their backs on each other, eyeing a Ghostface on each side. Starr stands outside the middle of the two, looking both way, "which one of you fuckers wants to die first?" She hisses.

They just kept standing there.

Why we're they still just standing there?

"Come on motherfucker!" Tara antagonizes one of them, taking a bold step forward.

Suddenly, three shots fired in the air. The three duck as they felt the bullets ricochet off of the things around them. 

They look towards the shooter. Kirby.

"Stay the fuck back!" Sam orders, standing in front of Starr and Tara.

"We know it's you, Kirby." Tara confesses.

Starr shakes her head, eyes hardening. "Is it you? Why are you doing this?"