Chapter 2 Not exactly as planned

Something was different about Lorenzo the way that he moved his head in the way that he sat down. It was strange. This was something very strange that Lorenzo is doing as he was staring at the pegasus animatronic, including the person the way that he was acting, it was very strange Lorenzo continue to stay where he was, as he simply continued doing what he was already doing when he first came online.

The pegasus animatronic is confused as to what exactly is Lorenzo doing so apparently was quote on quote Sara as to what exactly is going on. This has never happened before. Lorenzo simply stared at them as he continued to move his head as he was still sitting he didn't say anything because he didn't feel like talking as he continue to turn his head from side to side, looking at the lady and the pegasus.

This was very strange as this stalemate continue to go for an unknown amount of time seem to be hours as time continue to pass on by.As this strangeness seems like it was never going to happen. As Lorenzo continue to simply stay sitting as he turns his head from side to side, looking at the pegasus and the lady.

"Alright something isn't right here. I can tell by the way that Lorenzo is acting. I know that the soul transfer has already worked your grandsons is Lorenzo now. But why is he acting like this? I don't understand."

" I don't have a clue either. I'll just say hi to see if he responds."

As that's what the pegasus animatronic did as he went to Lorenzo as his attention was immediately caught by the pegasus, coming close to him. Lorenzo didn't understand what was happening, but he didn't care. He is just so happy to see someone coming up to him as he stopped, tilting his head looking at the pegasus.

"Hi."

Lorenzo is immediately surprise ever came out of the pegasus mouth strange sound says he was confused as to what they were. He couldn't understand it, but maybe he could try mimicking it. At least he'll try to mimic those weird noises as he was curious and captivated by it.

"Hellwo!"

This completely surprised Sara and Winnie as what Lorenzo just said, he said it like how a toddler learning how to speak for the first time would. Something was definitely off about Lorenzo. That wasn't supposed to happen at all. Lorenzo simply looked at the pegasus and the woman, as he was smiling, like that of a child of a very young age word for the first time.

" What exactly happened!? Because I'm pretty sure he's not supposed to act like this. He's acting like how a toddler would speak his words in the first time. What exactly happened Sara?"

" It looks like when I used the device to speed up the process of his already damage soul, it might have caused him to become a complete blank slate. So he's basically a blank slate now that's why he's acting like this. He's just a blank slate. He's basically a toddler now because that's what happened when his soul was shattered like that. He's a blank slate now. Great I can't use him to gather more soul essence for my portal. This has just been a waste of time. I'm heading out. People will get suspicious that I'm not there."

Winnie looked at Lorenzo, staring back at him with an interesting and innocent, like a child, would to the parent that brought back bittersweet memories of his.As Lorenzo reminded him of his own child that he has so long ago those were nice memories, but they also brought back some painful realizations to the pegasus animatronic. As reality sinks in as to what's going to happen to Lorenzo, looking to see Sara leaving.

" Wait a minute what about Lorenzo? What's going to happen to him?"

At that very moment, Sara stopped walking then turning around to the pegasus animatronic as the wasn't enough time for any of this. So a quick simple solution easily came into mind.

" He's your responsibility now. I have to go, but he's yours now. I am heading off now. See you later."

" Wait, you can't just leave me with...."

Winnie watched as Sara had left him with Lorenzo as it was pretty clear that the pegasus animatronic had a whole new responsibility now. Looking back at Lorenzo, simply smiling at him as he doesn't understand what was happening as he was looking at the pegasus animatronic simply smiling. Happy to see him.

"Alright then.... Lorenzo I guess I'm taking care of you now. I should probably take you out of here. There's no way you can stay here. It's been a while since I took care of anyone. But I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Anyways, let's get you out of here."

Lorenzo then moved his head from side to side as he pointed to himself, as he then realize that the pegasus animatronic was referring him as Lorenzo. That was his name it was a very interesting name. But he liked it. It seem to fit him just well. As he struggled a bit to get up as he nearly fell over with the help of the pegasus animatronic, he was able to get up much more easily than before. Lorenzo then started to follow the pegasus as he can't help, but smile as he was being taken out of that weird room that he was in.

"Alright I guess you really are a blank slate now. That doesn't matter Lorenzo. I'll be here to take care of you, but let's go somewhere else. So that I can make sure everything will be fine. I also need to make sure that there isn't any other damage that you've received. I guess I also have to teach you how to speak in proper sentences again. This is going to be difficult for me. But there's nothing I can do."

Lorenzo simply smiled as he followed the pegasus as he was being taken out of that weird room, and heading off into who knows where in the unknown, but he was just happy. As he didn't know what exactly is happening, but he was simply excited to follow this pegasus to anywhere because he trust him.

"I'm Winnie by the way. Things did not go exactly as planned, but there's nothing that can't be done. It's been a while since I've taken care of anyone. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out though."

Lorenzo doesn't seem care as he was following the pegasus which he realize that the pegasus had a name that is Winnie as he continue following him to somewhere in this strange place, as he was just happy to spend time with anyone.He wanted to do so many things, but he doesn't know what to do first as everything just seems so new and exciting for him. Lorenzo can obviously figure it out later as right now he was just happy to do anything with anybody without a care in the world.