Chapter 6 Remembrance 

It was a normal day in the facility. Everything was going well as everyone was having fun, and the animatronics where enjoying themselves doing everything that they can.As everything in the Dreamworld facility seems to be going well as there hasn't been any signs of the detective known as Damien everything was going very smoothly, but lately the animatronics in the facility have been having strange visions.As these visions, are unusual, but seemed familiar to the animatronics as Lolli and Pop had these versions of them going to a carnival with someone that they can't seem to recall.

As Glory had a vision about going to the beach then Rex had a vision about walking down a patio as the triplets we're having a vision about playing cops and robbers.As Cheer had one about going to a roller skating rink with someone.But Star kept on having one that made him very happy about going to a park with someone that was there. It was familiar that person, but whenever he try to reach out to him, he would always wake up.

As Ribbon knew what this is, but he was in danger of being caught so he didn't say anything. He always wondered what Eric would do in the situation as he can't risk switching out. But he needs to find someway for Eric to help even if he can't switch at least something that can help anything. As the lemur sat in his attraction, wondering what to do until a voice popped into his head. That was very familiar.

("Hey Ribbondancer I have an idea on what to do.")

(" Wait a second Eric, is that you?")

(" Yeah it's me. I have an idea on what to do. Since everyone is having fragmented visions of the memories that means that they're not entirely gone maybe we should use something that can trigger the memories back.")

("If you say, so, Eric. Wait how are we talking right now? I know you're just in my head but you never been able to do that before. In fact we've never been able to have a communication like this before.")

(" I am just as surprised as you are. I don't know how we're doing this right now, but we are maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're in sync right now. But I don't care. We need to get everyone to remember who they really are. We just need some items from their past. You and I already know what to trigger Carly back. But what about the others? You've spent the most time with them before the memory wipe what can you tell me about anything that could trigger the memories back?")

("Well for starters, I know that a certain cam corder can get Lewis back.As for Lolli and Pop we just need a photo of their big brother.Rex needs to see a crowbar. Glory needs to see a certain image of a solar flare.The triplets need to see a hat. I know where all of those items are. Luckily it seems like Winnie is busy, including Sara they've been busy a lot lately, but I don't care. Let's use it to our advantage and get everyone's memories restored.")

(" Sounds like a plan.")

After a long time of entertaining customers, and doing scheduled events in the Dreamworld facility Star had become tired, and headed back to the theatre.It what is a very incredible day but now is the time to relax maybe he should visit his friends soon afterwards.He might even try cheering up Ribbon to get him back to his happy self for some reason the lemur has been acting very strange lately. He seem down in the dumps, just wanting to be alone.It wasn't like him at all.

He was fine with all of the kids that came to go on the trampolines with him but when the facility closed, he's always sad. It wasn't like him at all really.So he was going to try everything to make him smile. For some reason he can't help but feel sad as well. Almost like he's missing something important, but he can't remember what it is. He doesn't tell any of the employees this.