Chapter 5 New levels

It was strange at least that's what Lorenzo thought it in the beginning, as lately, things have been strange for him a lot recently. He didn't know when it started, but when he did, it was quite strange when he was playing with his plushy that he had given the nickname Starboy something just clicked inside of him. Whatever it was, it was very unusual, as if there was something missing.

He couldn't quite understand it, but even before the nickname came in the that when the strange feeling. That  when there was something inside of him, and when he did call the plushy's Starboy that strange presence came back the way it felt tired and weak as if being asleep, Lorenzo didn't know what was happening to whatever presence that was inside of him, but he decided to take a care of it.

It was quite odd, but he didn't mind as he is also been getting these strange dreams. He didn't even know that animatronics could dream to say the least, but while he was dreaming, he dreamt that he was in the park. It was very strange, but it was nice. It was such a nice dream though whenever he was going through it, he felt like there was something missing, but he always woke up before he could understand it. But he just brushed it off as he continue chewing on wires, and doing all kinds of other things as well.

As lately he noticed that Winnie wasn't here as he was starting to get worried as the pegasus animatronic was the first one who ever took care of him, and the strange presence within him when he woke up. So he can't help worry for his safety including the fact, as why he was gone. It was very strange. All that he knows is that Winnie went to talk to Ms. Covenmen but he hasn't come back yet. Lorenzo can't help but be been worried for that as he tried to distract himself, but it didn't work. He then pick up the plushy's as he hold it close to him as he started to get lost within his own thoughts of what exactly is going on.

("Where did you go?Winnie I'm scared. I don't understand you're normally back whenever you have to go for a meeting. So why are you taking so long now? This is strange. I need again this weird presence that I've had with me since I woke up is strange. I wonder how is it doing anyways? I know it's silly but I really hope it's doing better than the last time.")

It was a very vivid memory. Last time he met this presence inside of him was when he was shutting down his systems, one night as he saw this presence within him, though he couldn't make out a description. at least not yet, but the presence sounded lost and confused like he did, when he first woke up. It was a child like him at least that's what he thought when he first woke up. He didn't know what to do at the situation as he decided to maybe play some games as for some reason, some cards came out of nowhere.

It was very strange this presents, but then you again the somewhat attraction he had to that plushy that he had received was also strange. As he enjoyed playing games with this presence until he woke up again, but he always feel that presence within him. Whenever he played so many games and just chewed on wires he felt it but he didn't mind as he loved playing these games as well as chewing on the colourful wires. It was so fun to play and to chew on some stuff.

It's simply fun to do as he started to do some finger painting as he placed his plushy as he grabbed some paper and some paint and played around with it. He didn't even realize there was a knock at the door, how to mention the fact that he made a mess everywhere as he was playing all kinds of games and got distracted by doing fingerpainting.Then the door opened as he looked to see Ms. Covenmen right there, surprised at the mess that he had created as the first paint on the walls and other equipment, and the fact that he was chewing on wires his plushy was the only thing that wasn't covered in the mess.