⯌Iro⯌

Name: Iro

Nickname: Ashley (Idfk don't ask me ask his team-)

Species: Inkling

Age: 16

Gender/pronouns: Male, He/him

Sexuality: Straight, but questioning :0

Height: 5'6

Hairstyle: Spikey-Haired

Ink Color: Spring Green

Eye color: Maroon

Team: Team Wind

Clothing:

Headgear -Studio Headphones + Tinted Shades

Clothes -Chilly Mountain Coat

Shoes -Mawcasins

Friends: Many randoms but his real friends are his team

Personality: ESTP, Ultimate confidence, never payed attention in class

Likes: Loyal people, Mf's who know how to PARTY, other clash blaster mains

Dislikes: learning literally anything

Hobbies: Going to random parties, selling fake tattoos

Weapons: Clash Blaster

Weakness: He can't aim, why do you think he plays clash?!

Crush/Taken?: nah, can be your oc??

Backstory:

Iro's parents never really cared for him. Never cared for anyone in that blasted family. They were all mistakes according to his mother so they were just never around. So his siblings took care of him instead! But they didn't really know how since they got similar treatment. It was just him, his two older sisters, and the oldest of them all, his brother. Confused as to how to survive in the situation they were placed in, they all did their own thing. Iro wasn't in the BEST environments, going to random parties and doing things he probably shouldn't have been doing. All bad things come with something good most of the time right? Well this time it actually did! Iro was sleeping outside like he tends to if there isn't a party he could hang at till morning. That's when a certain Octoling found him. Due to the Octopus's kindness and goodwill to make anyone happy, he took the squid in. Now Iro's closest family is indeed Bombers and his parents.

HC's! 

+     He screams a lot.. A lot.

+     The music that plays in his headphones; hard rock, some hyperpop, and deep cut music.

+     His room is a jungle, it's so messy there's no way it's a room.

XxSleepykingxX

TYSMMMM GAHHH