2

After everything was all said and done Jax and I headed back to Charming but stopped at a hotel for the night.

After checking in we grabbed our things and headed up to our room.

we were in a small room where the bed was not very big for two people. it was basically a full-sized.

"just letting you know I sleep in nothing but a tiny shirt that showed the underside of my boobs and panties. so if its a problem tell me, I know we are just friends and I'm not wanting to make you uncomfortable" I tell Jax as we get settled in.

"no it wont be no problem. I've wanted to see your breast for a long time now.so trust me I wont be uncomfy " he says

I smirked before grabbing my night wear and went to put them on before I checked the bed and made sure it didn't have anything disgusting in it or on it.

"well if you don't bite too hard and you don't draw blood you can do anything to my tits" I say to him

"I wont hurt you darlin" he says

I crawled into bed and he stripped down to his boxers and craweled in beside me.

we started off with some space between us but with the constant moving in our sleep, we wound up right on top of each other. well, he was lying right on my collarbone.

I knew my tits were uncovered due to my constant moving. and I was fine with it.

When Jax stired I woke up but kept my eyes closed just to see what would happen since my titties are out.

"They are so beautiful, look so fucking inviting I wanna latch on and never pull off" he whispered as he creased and played with my tits.

I move a bit to get more comfy.

"Shhh. Baby, it's okay Daddy is here" he says

I knew my panties were wet just from that statement alone.

He lifted his head and leaned down towards my breast. & I felt the warmth of his breath as he enclosed his mouth around my tit and started suckling like a newborn feeding from its momma.

I opened my eyes and looked at him while smiling.

"that's mommy's good boy," I say as I raked my fingers through his hair.

He hummed as he sucked harder and held my other tit in his hand.

"good boy Jaxxy," I say

he had his eyes closed as he sucked more and more on my titty.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the pleasurable feeling he was giving me.

after he sucked on that breast for a while longer he moved around and latched on to the other.

he continued to suck on my breast till he drifted off to sleep with my tit still in his mouth.