8

Since having Abel and Jax and I trying for more kids things have been a bit on the edge. not for our relationship but for the club. 

And I've seen it start taking a tow on Jax.

So I've thought of ways that I could try to help ease the burden and what not or at least try to.

I had laid Abel in his nursery a few minutes ago and now I am waiting for Jax to get home.

I must have been zoned out due to not hearing his Harley or him walking in the house. the only thing I heard that zoned me back was 

"Mommy I'm home."

I blinked and stood up before I walked up to him grabbed his face and gave him one hell of a kiss.

when I pulled back he looked to be in  daze before he started smiling.

"what was that for?" he asked

"I wanna help" I tell him

"with what?" he asked

I took his hand and lead him to the bedroom.

"strip and lets go soak in the tub and talk" I tell him

He nods his head while I make sure that the baby monitors camera and volume was on before I placed it by the tub before I started filling up the tub with some hot water and Lavender.

"alright. I'm ready" Jax says

"alright its filling up" I say before I stepped out to strip down beforegrabbing a couple of rags.

"when I got back into the bathroom Jax turned the water off and waited.

I placed the towels near by and I climbed in and opened my arms.

"climb in and lean back against me" I tell him

he does like I wanted him to and I wrap my arms around him as he laid his head back on my shoulder.

"I'm not wanting to over load things on you" he says

"we are a team Jackson. we are suppose to relay on each other. and I've noticed what ever has been going on is putting a heavy tow on you. and I wanna do something to help even if its not much." I tell him

"you do a lot without knowing. and this relaxing in the tub while I'm in your arms helps greatly too" he says

"good" I say before I kissed the side of his head and started rubbing his chest.

"let it all out no one is around but us." I tell him

he starts spewing everything and I sit there listening and rubbing his chest to help.

"when he finished I started giving some input and Ideas.

"I'll run it by dad and see what he thinks. we may take it to the table and see what the others think" he says

"doesn't hurt to try" I tell him

"no it doesn't" he agreed

"after sitting a but longer in the tub we climbed out and dried off and I went to check on ABel before I headed back and craweled into bed with Jax.

"wanna try again for our second son? and possibly daughter?" I asked

"of course" he says

I laid on my bed and let him have the reigns of sex tonight. cause I know he's still tense and I've realized that our love making or just having sex if just simply fucking helps him out greatly.