9

Since that night that I helped ease some of the over burden of things with the club so much has taken place.

there was countless lockdowns. there were endless threats. 

and then the club took the advice I had given and turned everything around and started to do better.

I have found out I'm carrying twins. when I saw the two embryos in the scan I was shocked.

when I showed Jax he was speechless.

I have done like I had when I was carrying Abel. I made sure that I wasn't over-stressed, that I was being careful with how things are done. 

Jax and I enjoy pregnancy sex as we had done when I was carrying Abel.

I of course had shared the news with Abel despite him not being old enough to understand what was fully going on.

we had shared the news with the guys and everyone. We had a little celebration about the news of my second pregnancy.

With me reaching the seven-month mark so much has changed in my body. I've gotten bigger boobs which Jax can't seem to keep his hands and mouth off them.

my body has done some major changes. Of course, with me carrying twins that's obviously gonna happen.

With everything that's been going on, I still make plenty of time for my little family so that neither Abel nor Jax feels like I'm ignoring them or putting our unborn babies over them.

I found out last month that I'm carrying a girl and a boy. which is something Jax and I really wanted. 

and we've come up with the names. Tommy Jackson Teller and Mikayla Everrose Teller.

Right now I'm laying in bed with Jax as he breastfeeds from me.

I've raked my fingers through his hair and relaxed from the incredible pregnancy sex we've done half the day.

He pulled back and lifts his head looking at me.

"what?" I asked

"nothing just still cant belive that all this happened from the very first time I started suckling your breast when we was in a hotel coming back home" he says

"and since then you've been practically attached to my breast" I joked

He smiled before nodding his head and lifted up to give me a kiss before he laid his head on my shoulder and rubbed my huge belly.

"I'm happy the neither TJ nor Mikayla have the Teller flaw" he says

"I am too" I say

"I don't think I'd be able to go through the fear we had when Abel was born and we nearly lost him" he says

"but him being our fighter came through on top and he stayed with us. taking after you greatly by being a strong fighter not giving up for anything." I tell him

he looked up at me and I seen the tears fill his eyes.

"everyday coming home and seeing him so happy and so joyful makes me so relieved that he had not stopped fighting to stay here with us. and that he is a very happy healthy baby" he says

I tilted his head up and gave him a kiss.

"him being a part of the two of us makes things that's much greater" I tell him

"cause we are both fighters and very determined," he says

"exactly" I agreed.

We laid there talking some more till he got the craving of being back inside of me.

But this go round he took breaks before making love and suckling milk from my breast.

he had me moaning and cumming over and over again.