3

When I woke up Jax was naked.

"come here and make love to me Daddy" I tell him as I sat up and fully stripped down.

he quickly got into the bed and started kissing me.

"thank you for letting me suck on your titties and fall asleep," he says as he jerks his cock and went back to kissing me.

"I fucking enjoyed it Jax. and I love how you called yourself daddy. made me fucking wet. so now I'm keeping you and I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and you'll fuck me full of that baby-making sperm" I tell him as I flipped us over and slipped him right inside of me before I slowly started moving.

"fucking shit." he moaned closing  his eyes

"Feel good Daddy?" I asked

"feels fucking incredible like it had the very first time I was inside of you" he says

I smiled before I started fucking him as I leaned over him placing my hands by his head  watching him as he stared at my boobs while maoning as I did as I said I'd do.

he flipped us back over and blew my world apart.

"you wanna be my ol'lady and carry my first child. my first son?" he asked

"yeah Jax fill me up with your sperm. and let us have the tiny Prince of Charming" I say

"alright baby. just remember you asked for it." he says

"Daddy. I like it hard and rough so give me all you've got" I tell him

"I'm gonna fucking marry you before we get back to Charming" he says

"fine with me daddy" I say before I pulled him down and laid one hell of a lip lock on him.

we fucked for three hours straight before we got cleaned up and made sure we had everything then left.

We went to a close chapel and got married then went back on the road.

while he was driving I sucked the fuck outta his cock making him moan and lose his shit. when I was driving he sucked on my lick and licked my pussy making me moan and lose my shit.

by the time we made it back to Charming he and I was ready to fuck each other so fucking good we'd never seek pussy or cock for any other person.