003

So many things have happened since then such as her going to Wisconsin's to an orphanage, then staying there up until the age of 12 when she brutally killed everyone there, and now she lives in a neighborhood in a two story house at the age of 17 almost 18.

  She stands at a good height of 5'7.

  Sitting on the couch she could be seen watching the news as they spoke about murders occurring around the suburbs of the city. Though everyone talked about the new profiles of the said killer.

  "We suspect the perpetrator to be a male and around 5'8.." The police man in question stated, then they showed a security camera catching the killer. It showed a person in black sweat pants and a gray over sized hoodie . But what caught most of the people's attention was the mask being worn.

  Grinning to herself Cosette was not even surprised by the news because she is the one who killed them

  In the video that was being shown one of the people who were watching caught something unusual and pointed it out. "Wait, the gate opened on its own!" "Whoa your right that isn't normal.." And with that she pressed a button on the remote turning the TV off.

  Groaning she stretched her arms and legs soon getting up heading to the kitchen.

  Opening the small fridge she decided to warm up some waffles in the toaster. Since she was little she learned by accident about her small ability of telekinesis but she cant move any living thing or person and she has to see what she needs to see the object, so that's a down side.

  Getting a small glimpse of the clock it read 10:59 pm. 

  Hearing her toaster go off she grabbed her waffles eating them, once done she grabbed her hairbrush and brushed her wavy chocolate hair that went about an inch above her mid back and placed them in two low buns behind her head. Grabbing a random hoodie on the way out and placing her mask in her bag leaving the house.

  Glancing at her car and motorcycle she debated which would be less noticeable only to choose her motorcycle.

  Getting on she turned the bike on and began to drive off.

  Pulling up to a stop at a random hidden corner she got off the bike turning it off. Glancing down at her phone she could see that the time now read 11:45 pm. 

  Grinning, she began to walk down the street entering a neighborhood looking for a certain house.

  Finally achieving her search she grinned, placing the mask on her face and began to make her way to the house. Flicking her wrist lightly the gate of the house property unlocked and opened up granting her access to walk in.

  Walking up to the house she could hear the sounds of dogs barking from the backyard erupt.

  Rolling her eyes she began to make her way to a window glancing inside. The stove top light was lit giving the room a sense of activity. But she saw no one.

  Glancing up at the lock/ hatch of the window she pointed her index finger up moving it in a motion she would usually open it. Seeing the success of the attempt she grinned placing her gloved hands on the window she lifted the window up giving her enough room to swiftly get inside.

  Once inside she heard the sound of humming coming towards the kitchen so she swiftly moved behind the door glancing through the little cracks of the door to see a lady grabbing a glass filling it up with some warm tea. The lady paused shortly seeing the open window then rolled her eyes.

  "I swear I've told them to make sure to close the window and they don't listen." And with that the Lady closed the window locking the hatch, leaving the house after. She could tell due to the fact that she could hear a car driving out of the property.

  Seeing the coast was clear Cosette moved out of the hiding spot walking up to the fridge analyzing the pictures. Grabbing a picture of the family she held it firmly in her hand before placing it in her pocket.

  Quietly leaving the room she walked over to the living room hearing the sound of a movie going she peaked around the corner to see a man sitting on a singular chair drinking his life away with alcohol.

  Cringing at the view she grabbed her knife walking up behind the man. She held the knife around his throat causing him to jump. Seeing his mouth gaping open she could tell he was about to scream so she used her other gloved hand to cover his mouth.

  "Now, now can't have you ruining this, can I?" She whispered into his ear causing his face to crunch up in a look of fear.

  "People like this family really shouldn't exist. All of you are messed up including that 10 year old boy of yours. You may not know but he is no better than you, getting involved in some shit that will mess his life up." She scowled, slitting his throat afterwards.

  Taking her hand away from his mouth she could see he was slowly choking on his blood.

  Feeling grossed out by the spit on her gloves she wiped her gloved hand on his clothes then began to walk away.

  Looking around more thoroughly the bottom floor was cleared so she made her way up the stairs. Going down the hallway she could see two doors. Opening the first door she could see a dark coat of blue paint on the walls and a bed tucked away in the back corner.

  Walking in quietly she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched but discarded the feeling, closing the door behind her.

  Walking towards the bed she looked around some more, noticing a black and white striped box.

  Walking up to it slightly she noticed it was a jack in the box kind of box. Glancing towards the boy she looked at the wall above him seeing messy sketches of a black and white striped clown.

  "The fuck?" she muttered not knowing what to think about this kid. Seeing the kid shuffle some more she stayed silent some more seeing him go back to sleep.

  Walking up to another wall she could see some unpleasant pictures and words. "Yea this kid is fucked up" Glancing back towards the box she could see it was moved to the left some more. Raising a brow she shook her head thinking she was seeing things, pulling out the same knife she walked up to the kid.

  Taking notice of the kid now sitting up looking at her with wide eyes.

  "W-Who are you and why are you in my room?" The boy spoke with a terrified expression causing the girl to chuckle. "The names Atlas kid. As for the other question, well I'm here to kill you." She calmly spoke.

  "Wait, I've seen that mask before! You're the guy on the news!" He pointed out causing him to scurry out of the bed running for the door only for Atlas to hold her left arm out until the boy bumped into, wrapping her arm around his waist preventing him from leaving the room.

  "Well, aren't you educated." She spoke a little annoyed by the sad attempt to escape.

  "I'll have you know I was gonna give you a quick death but I guess that's not gonna happen now."

  "You're gonna kill a kid?!" The small boy yelled into her ear causing her to toss him to the ground walking up to him she crouched down at his level.

  "Now you're making me sound like a ruthless killer." She spoke sarcastically. "I'll have you know I have a line that I try not to cross. But you kid, are an exception to crossing that line. Now where should I start? Maybe by cutting out that nasty tongue of yours, don't you think?" Only to earn a cry. "Dad!" The boy yelled only to earn no response.

  "Your poor dad was already taken care of." She spoke soon grunting in pain when getting kicked in the stomach by the small kid.

  Not too thrilled about this she stabbed the boy's ankle covering his mouth as he screamed in pain.

  After that she cut the boy's tongue out to prevent him from screaming anymore. He was now choking on his blood not being able to scream. Tears fell from his eyes as he was in so much pain.

  "You deserved those."

  She then stabbed his stomach feeling his body jerk in response. Getting up she patted her clothes watching the small boy bleed out in a slow painful death.

  "I'll let you have fun with that." She spoke earning a small cry from the boy, leaving the room she made sure to grab some loose change around the house, leaving afterwards.