007

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Without any warning, what seemed to be a tentacle impaled her. The crunching sound of her guts echoing through the air.

Widening her eyes she turned her head to look at the small girl quickly pulling her into a hug and covering her eyes with her stomach and her hands placed on her ears...

She didn't want this child to witness this brutal scene. By now the guys who had accompanied Ann ran off petrified. Surprisingly the small girl didn't try to fight back instead she hugged back.

Ann's eyes were wide as she didn't expect to die like this, the feeling of the strange man's tendril in her stomach was painful. Using her available hand she grabbed a knife she had and stabbed the tendril. Earning a hiss that escapes the male's mouth.

Not pleased by the sudden stabbing, the male in the fedora used another one of his tendrils wrapping it around Ann's wrist. With a sudden motion a crackling sound erupted from the woman's wrist followed by a blood curdling scream.

Her wrist was now broken...

She was trying hard not to let her tears fall down as she was in so much pain.

It was unknown as to how she was still alive, hell there was a pool of blood forming underneath her. The sight was too much for a girl around the little one's age to watch.

"Um mister?" A quiet soft feminine voice spoke.

Taking a moment Atlas realized the little girl was talking to her so she looked down making eye contact with bright green eyes.

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing this for me?"

Taken aback by the sudden question Atlas couldn't think of a response instead she looked up to see Ann bleeding out on the floor and the fedora guy was staring straight at her.

She was about to respond before she felt a sudden tug on her wrist. Letting out a gasp she wasn't let go instead she was now running alongside the person who grabbed her. "WHAT THE HE-" She stopped mid sentence upon seeing Nate. He was still gripping harshly on her wrist as they ran away from the two.

Turning her head over the side of her shoulder she spotted the young girl tilting her head, she was standing by the man in the fedora, who was smirking again.

— — — —

She was waiting for a response but none came instead the person who was hugging her was harshly tugged away. Surprised she only stood there watching as the two were running off.

Out of the corner of her eyes she could see the tall figure of the fedora man's body stand by her.

"Such an interesting person don't you think Sally?"