Chapter One

I sit in my room debating if I should smoke a cigarette or if I should just go to bed. I get in my nightstand and grab a pack of cigarettes and take a cig out of the case. I grab my lighter and walk over to my window, opening it up and lighting my cigarette. I take a few puffs before I hear footsteps down the hallway. I put out my cig and throw everything under my bed, laying down. My door opens to see my sister, Lidia.

"Wacha doing'?" She asks me.

"Just about to go to bed, why?"

"Just wanted to make sure, I was smelling cigarette smoke for a minute." She says, walking into my room.

"Probably mom." I say, rolling my eyes knowing damn well i was the reason for the smell.

"Alright, well get some sleep," she says, walking out of my room, shutting the door behind her. I lay back in my bed, falling into a deep sleep.

I wake up to my alarm yelling at me to get up. I swing my arm over to my alarm clock and hit the 'off' button. I quickly stand up and start getting ready, throwing on a red crop top and a pair of leather jeans. I sit down at my vanity and start doing my hair and makeup. I run and grab my bag, running out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door without saying goodbye to my sister or mother. I run down the road and to the school.

When i got to the school, there was a big white limo in front. A bunch of girls huddled around the car, screaming and yelling. I just walk past, trying to get to class in time. I hear a guy yell out for someone; he didn't say a name but I turned around anyway. A tall boy with brown and blonde locks comes up to me. He's very attractive.

We stare into each other's eyes before he breaks the silence.

"Hello, uhm, I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world so i wanted to get to know you," He almost stutters.

"Oh, thank you so much! I think you're really attractive!" I smile.

"Thanks!" He smiles back. A few moments later, a bunch of girls come running up to the guy and start pulling on him.

"Hey, leave the guy alone!" I yell, straight faced. all the girls start letting go of the man.

"I'm Tom by the way, Tom Kaulitz," he says, putting a hand out for me to shake.

"Arabella!" I smile, shaking his hand.

"Beautiful name-"

"Let me see your schedule, we might have the same classes!" I smile, jumping a bit. I notice him staring at my chest when I jumped.

He gets in his back pocket and brings out a folded piece of paper, handing it to me. I grab the paper and open it up. We have most of our classes together!

"We have almost all of our classes together!" I exclaim.

"Perfect, I get to hang out with the most beautiful girl in the word," he says, smiling. I look at my watch to check the time.

"We gotta get going or we're gonna be late and trust me, you do not wanna be late with Mrs. Hardsmen." I straighten my face.

We head to class and sit next to each other. A few moments after the bell went off there was a knock on the door. Mrs. Hardsmen walks up to the door and opens it for a boy with eyeliner and long black hair. He walks into the room and sits next to Tom.

"Do you know them?" I ask, leaning over to Tom. 

"Yeah, he's my brother," he whispers. 

"Bill, this is Arabella, she's my future wife." I blush as he tells his brother.

"I'm Bill, nice to meet you," He whispers across the table. 

"Quiet!" Mrs. Hardsmen yells. I laugh quietly. 

After the next three classes, we go to lunch. Tom drags me to a table with Bill and two other boys. 

"Guys, this is Arabella!" He smiles, holding my waist. The two guys I've never met stand up and walk over to me. 

"Gustav, very pretty name by the way," a guy with glasses says, shaking my hand.

"Georg, nice to meet you!" A guy with long brown hair smiles.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I smile. We all sit down at the table and start talking.

"So, you got a boyfriend?" Bill asks, 

"Why, ya like me?" I ask, jokingly.

"Nope, just for a friend of mine," he says, looking over to Tom, making him blush.

"I, uhm..."

"If it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to answer," Tom says, looking me in the eyes.

"I do, actually." I say, my voice shaky.

"From what I can tell, he's not the nicest?"

"He's uhm..." 

I hear a door slam shut behind me. I turn my head to see Gavin, my boyfriend. I quickly stand up as he walks over to me. 

"You slut!" He says between his teeth, slapping my face, making me back up.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Tom yells, standing straight up to Gavin.

"Don't tell me what to do, that's my fucking girlfriend!" He yells. Bill runs over to me, comforting me.

"You have no right to hit her!" Tom yells in Gavins face. Gavin shoves Tom, continuing to yell at each other as I feel anger build up.

"Gavin." I say, quickly walking up to him. I punch him in the stomach, him backing up by a few feet. 

He laughs,

"Remember last time you tried to stand up to me?" He smirks. Tom punches him square in the jaw. Gavin stumbles back.

"Stop it!" I yell, running up to Tom and pushing him away.

"I'm protecting you; no one deserves you." He grabs my face and looks me dead in the eyes.

Gavin stands up and stumbles away. We all sit back down and after a moment of silence, I finally say something.

"How's your fist?" I ask Tom.

"Just a little blood," he says, showing me his fist.

"Jesus Christ!" I say, grabbing his hand and looking at it. 

After school, Tom dropped me off at my house.