Chapter Six

That morning, I wake up to Tom stroking my head. I make a little whine before Tom says anything.

"Goodmorning, princess." He smiles, kissing me on the forehead.

"Goodmorning, Daddy!" I smile, seductively.

"You little slut..." He whispers under his breath, smirking. I crawl on top of him and start kissing his neck. I wonder around, finding his sweet spot. I start leaving hickeys all down his neck, down to his exposed chest. 

I start hearing footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Shit!" I say, pushing my naked self off of Tom. I quickly jump off the bed and throw on a pair of plad pajama pants and a black t-shirt. Tom slowly gets off the bed, throwing on a pair of sweatpants and leaving his top half exposed. 

We hear a knock at the door. I rush to it and open it.

"Guten Morgen!" Bill says, throwing his arms in the air. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Good morning!" Bill tries again. 

"Oh! Good morning, Bill!" I say.

"Today is the day! We are leaving for the tour!" Bill smiles, jumping in excitement. 

"Oh shit! I haven't packed! Can someone stop me by my house before we leave, please?" I ask, running over to the dresser and picking out a simple outfit. 

"I will, don't worry about it." He says, then telling Bill we would be leaving for my house in ten minutes. 

After I changed into a pair of light grey sweatpants and a white crop-top, Tom and I head over to my house. 

We pull into the driveway, Tom mentioning something.

"If anything happens, you yell for me. Got it?" He says, grabbing onto my hand and kissing my forehead gently. I nod before getting out of the car and heading for the front door. I knock before letting myself in. 

"Hello?" I yell. 

"I guess nobody's here-" I whisper to myself, being cut off by loud footsteps from upstairs. 

"Mom? Lidia?" I question. No answer. 

I run upstairs to my room, grabbing a suitcase and a big duffle-bag. I throw in pre-made outfits and a couple pairs of shoes. I grab my bags and walk down the stairs and out the door. I put my bags in the backseat of the car, before reaching for my phone from my back pocket. 

"Oh shit! I left my phone in my room, I'll be right back!" I say, blowing a kiss to Tom.

I walk back inside the house, up the stairs and to my room. I grab my phone off of my nightstand and head back down the stairs. 

At the end of the staircase I see my mother.

I stop in my tracks, petrified. 

"How'd you get out of prison?" I stutter,

"Just a little magic..." She smiles, grabbing her chest. 

"You're disgusting!" I whine, wanting the version of my mother that I had when I was a little girl.

"You don't get to tell me shit! I'm your mother, you listen to me!" She yells.

"Mom, you're scaring me!"

"I'm scaring you? Let me show you scary!" She says pulling something from behind her back. She charges towards me with a knife in her hands. 

I scream, running towards the front door. I try to open it, 'fuck, it's locked!'  I say to myself, looking behind me to see my mother at my back. I drop to my knees as she smashes into the door, the knife getting stuck. I crawl to the side and stand back up, running up the stairs. 

I run to my room, closing and locking the door behind me. I run to my window, unlock it and lift it all the way up. I start messing with the screen, trying to get it out. I push on it with my hands a bit, it doesn't budge. I shove my whole body onto the screen, it busting out, falling onto the little piece of roof there is below my window. 

As soon as I get ready to climb out the window, I hear fast foot steps come to my door. Pounding starts on my door as the knob starts shaking. I throw a leg out the window, then my upper half. I throw my other leg through the window, sliding down the roof. I see Tom outside the car, starting to run over to me. 

He gets in front of the roof piece.

"Just jump!" He says, putting his arms out.

"Are you crazy?! I'm not gonna-" 

"Hurry!" He says, shaking his arms in front of him. 

I slide to the edge of the roof piece, jumping off. Tom catches me and sets me down. We run to the car and get in, quickly pulling out of the driveway. 

"You okay? No cuts or bruises?" He asks, grabbing my hand.

"I'm fine, just a little shaken up..." I say, thinking about the horrible things my mom could have done to me. 

We pull up to the house, the tour bus in the driveway. Tom quickly gets out and goes to grab my bags. 

"I'm just gonna set your bags in the tour bus, alright?" He says,

"Fine with me!" I say, walking inside to find the guys in the living room.

"Hey guys," I say,

"Hey, what's up?" Bill asks,

"Well, my mom just tried to kill me." I start.

"What?!" Bill says, the guys asking questions.

"She was probably on drugs and should be in prison anyways, lets not worry about it. We have a tour to go onto!" I say, walking out the door and to the tour bus.