Chapter Two

I sit in my room at a quarter past nine o'clock, waiting for Tom to call me. Out of nowhere, i hear a knocking on my window. It's Gavin. 

"Go away!" I whisper, 

"Why, scared I'm gonna hurt you cause you don't got your guy friends around?" 

"I'm gunna set a restraining order against you, now go!" I yell. I hear footsteps coming from down the hallway, my door swings open.

"Get the hell out of here!" My sister Lidia yells. 

"Shut the hell up! She's my girlfriend!" He yells back.

"I'll fuck you up!"

"You won't do shit!" He yells.

"Alright then, Ari, do you want him here?" She asks me, I shake my head back and forth.

"Get out." She says through her teeth. Gavin walks down the roof and to the ground.

"Hey Gavin!" I yell, he turns around to face me. I take the necklace he got me off my neck and throw it off the roof. Gavin stomps away.

"Thank you so much," I whisper, giving Lidia a hug.

"Alright, get off of me." She says, walking back into the hallway and to her room.

A few moments later, my phone starts ringing. 

Tom!

"Hello?" The voice on the other end says. 

"Hi!" I say, excitedly. 

"So, you single yet?" He asks.

"Yep!" I answer.

"Would you go on a date with me?" He asks,

"Of course, love!" I say, smiling into the phone.

"Yes!" I hear him whisper to himself on the other side of the phone, I laugh into the phone. I hear footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Hey, I gotta go, I love you, buh-bye." I say into the phone, hitting the 'hang-up' button.

My door swings open to my mom with a bottle of liquor in her hand.

"Hey!" She yells.

"Lets get you to bed." I sigh, standing up and walking over to her. 

"No!" She yells as i grab onto her arm and try dragging her into the hallway. She cooperates for a moment, then we got in the hallway. She swings her arms out, throwing me to the wall. She grabs my arms and swings me to my feet. She throws me on the ground and gets on top of me. 

"Ma!-" I say before her hands fold around my throat. I hear a door open, I look up to see Lidia running up to us. She jumps on my mother, throwing her to the ground. I sit up, coughing. 

"Call the cops!" My sister yells, looking over her shoulder to me. I struggle to stand up before running to the kitchen and dialing '9-1-1'. 

"Hello, this is Las Vegas sheriff department, what's your emergency?"

"My mom just tried to kill me!" I cry,

"The police are on the way, stay on the phone with me. Is there anyone else there with you?" 

"Uh-huh, my sister," I stutter, looking over my shoulder to see my sister being thrown around.

"Please hurry!" I speak.

"The police will be there in less than two minutes." The lady says.

A few moments later, I hear a loud knocking on the front door. I drop the phone and run over to the door, unlocking it at fast as I possibly can. The police walk in and follow me to my mother and Lidia. The police grab my mother and handcuff her. 

I grab my sister and walk outside with the police. They put my mother in a police car. A medic comes over to us.

"Can you girls follow me?" The woman asks, so we follow her to a car.

"I can already see some blood on the back of your head and handprints on your neck," The woman says to me. 

"She threw me on a wall and tried to choke me." I say, the woman comes up to me and has me turn around so she can get to the back of my head. She pulls out a disposable comb. She combs through my hair and disinfects my wound on the back of my head. She puts gauze over my wound and wraps it around my head. 

"You could probably take it off tomorrow morning," She speaks.

"Okay, thank you so much."

"Do any of you guys need a ride somewhere?" She asks.

"If you could just take me over to my friend place that would be great," Lidia says.

"I just need a ride to my boyfriends place," I say.

"I'll take you guys." The woman says, getting in the drivers seat of the car. Lidia and I get in the back of the car as Lidia tells the woman her friend address. The woman drops Lidia off at her friends house. We start towards Tom and Bills house.

We pull into the driveway; I get out and walk up to the front door. I knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

The door swings open to reveal Tom standing with a pair of pajama bottoms and no shirt. I feel my face turn red.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks as I walk up to him, hugging him and crying into his chest.

"Shh, it's ok. I'm right here." He whispers. 

"Let's get you upstairs." He speaks, grabbing my hand and walking me upstairs to his room. In one corner of his room was his guitar and the other corner was a desk. He walks me to his bed. He lays down on the bed as I sit on the corner.

He leans forward towards me and grabs my waits, pulling me on top of him, my chest in his face. He looks up at my lips. He lays a hand on my face and pulls my face onto his. He eases his tongue into my mouth. 

I pull away from the kiss.

"You okay?" He asks,

"Mhm," I nod.

He flips us over, him on top of me. He leans into a kiss, throwing his tongue In my mouth. He grabs my thighs and picks me up, him getting off the bed. He throws me down on the edge of the bed. He practically rips my pants off. He slides my thong to the side, slowly and gently rubbing my spot. 

I whimper a bit before he stands up and leans over me, digging his face in my neck. He starts sucking on my skin, giving me hickeys. 

He brings one of his hands down, rubbing my spot aggressively. 

"Fuck!-" I barely put out. He brings himself down my body, gently licking my spot. He slowly pushes a finger in, making me moan. He licks my clit while pulling and pushing his finger in and out. 

"I'm close!" I stutter. He picks up the pace, moving his finger faster and flicking his tongue hander. My legs start shaking violently as I let out my warm liquid onto his finger. 

He brings his finger up to his mouth and sucks on it.

He grabs my pants and puts them on me. We cuddle up to each other in bed, falling asleep.