Chapter Five

That morning, I wake up to voices coming from the kitchen. Tom isn't in bed and the bedroom door Is open. I slowly slide off the bed and walk out into the hallway. I walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. Tom and Bill stand in the middle of the kitchen. As I step a little closer, the floor boards creak a bit. Tom and Bill look over to me, Bill with a worried expression. Tom looks very sad.

"Ari, I'm so sorry..." Bill says, walking up to me, giving me a big hug. I look over Bills shoulder to see Tom leaning over the counter with his head between his arms.

"Why is everyone apologizing? It's not there fault!" I say, shoving Bill off of me.

"You where raped! It's not fair!" Tom yells, making Gustav and Georg come out of there room.

"Well you don't need to tell everyone!" I yell,

"They deserve to know what's going on and why you haven't been out of our room!" he yells back, getting closer.

"I just don't want the entire world knowing what's going on!-" I yell, he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him, smashing his lips onto mine.

"I'm sorry..." he digs his face into my neck.

"It's ok..." I say, playing with his hair.

"Wow, that switched up real quick." Bill laughs, the rest of the guys going back to there room.

"Shut up." Toms voice is muffled by the skin on my neck.

"Let's just go get ready for the day," I say, me and Tom walking to our room. I get in the closet and grab a pair of flailed jeans and a red and black crop top. As I throw my clothes on, Tom mentions something.

"Did Jean tell you that we're going on tour in two days?" He asks,

"No, I didn't even know I was apart of the band!" I smile,

"Of course you're a part of the band, we started recording a song with you!" He smiles over to me, throwing on a pair of baggy jeans and a sweatshirt. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my body, thrusting into me. I smile, trying to keep away the thoughts of Gavin.

"We better get going, we need to practice for our tour." He say, grabbing my hand and walking me down the hallway.

We get to the car outside and start driving to the studio.

We pull up to the studio, going inside and going to our room.

"Hello Jean!" I say, setting my bag down in the corner of the room.

"Hey! You got any more song ideas?" Jean asks,

"Yes actually!" I smile,

"Alright, tell me!" She smiles. I grab my phone, hook it up to the speakers and play the beat.

"You say you want your own life? Well I do too. You wanna lead me on? Oh, well I do too." I smile at Tom.

"Come on girls, march it out! Show him what your all about!

"Whoop, burn the house down, show him who's the leader! Bring ya baby down, down, go cheerleaders!"I sing.

"Baby I'm a gangster too! It takes two to tango. You don't wanna dance with me, dance with me." I smile, dragging my song.

"Honey, I'm in love with you, if you don't feel the same. Boy, you don't wanna mess with me, mess with me."

"Why? Cause I'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl! If I can't have you, if I can't have you. Jealous, jealous, jealous girl!" I make a high note,

"If I can't have you baby, no one else in this world can." I sing, looking Tom dead in the eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Bill says, clapping his hands.

"We're doing that one! It's so good! And none of the fans will know who it's about!" Bill adds.

We practice a few more songs, I throw in a few more of my songs.

That night when we get home, the rest of the guys go to there rooms, me and Tom stay in the living room. We turn on the TV and watch about ten minuets of it before Tom reaches his hand to my thigh. I squeeze my legs a little on accident, letting tom know that I'm horny.

He brings his hand further up my thigh, right next to my spot. He drags his finger on the seam of my pants.

"Fuck it..." I whisper under my breath. I swing my leg over Tom, sitting on his lap. I grab his face and smash my lips into his. He reaches his hands over my ass, smacking my right side with his hand. He takes both his hands and grips onto my ass, making me grind on him.

He pulls out of the kiss, moving his mouth to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I make soft moans when he gets to the back of my jawline.

He removes one hand from my ass, bringing it to my spot, rubbing it gently.

"F-fuck..." I whimper. He pulls out of the rook of my neck, looking me deep in the eyes, making me grind hard on him. I throw my head back, making a soft moan. I dig my face into his shoulder.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" He asks, sensually. I nod, whimpering. He stands up, holding me by my ass. He carry's me to the bedroom, walking through the door and shutting it behind us.

He throws me down on the bed, getting on along with me, sitting upwards. He takes off his shirt, slipping down his jeans and boxers. I quickly take off my jeans and throw them across the room. I take off my shirt as quick as possible. I crawl over to him, making him smirk. I sit on his lap,feeling his hard dick beneath my panties.

He lays a hand on my ass and a hand on my upper back, making me arch my back. He unbuckles my bra, throwing it beside us. He helps me take off my underwear and throws them. He slowly rubs his dick along my pussy. He pushes the tip in, making me moan loud.

"Shit!" I moan as my legs shake, making me drop my body down, making half of his length go inside me. I scream, he grabs my hips and holds me.

"You alright?" He asks, worried.

"Yeah..." My voice shakes as I slowly start going down on his dick. He grabs my waist, picks me up a little off his dick and starts smashing into me. I scream, throwing my hands onto his chest. He reaches one hand onto my spot, rubbing his thumb on my clit very rapidly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I scream, high pitched. I make a sharp inhale as he starts thrusting harder.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I scream as I cum all over his dick. He leans I head back and groans loud. I push his waist down to stop him from thrusting. I start bouncing on his dick, making him let out groans after groans.

"Shit, baby, I'm gunna-" He starts, before coming inside me.

"F-fuck!" I whine, knowing I could get pregnant. I collapse onto his body, his dick still in me. We both take a minute to breath.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks, stroking my back.

"Not at all," I say throwing myself beside him. We lay on our sides, facing each other. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, I dig my face into his chest. He lays his bed on top of mine.

We both end up falling asleep.