Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

I was sitting on a tree branch enjoying the rain as it cooled me down after doing my daily training. The rain made me relax and forget about everything that's gone wrong- my parents dying and having no memory of my past.Yeah my life's a mess... I heard noises below me and looked down .I saw three teenagers .One had raven black hair, he was probably the leader cause the others were following him.The other one had red hair and she was wearing glasses. The last one I found intriguing. He had sharp teeth and a giant sword.I nicknamed him "fish boy" . "Sasuke we should really get a car that way we'll travel faster," said fish boy.The raven haired guy,who's name is Sasuke, just nodded. "That's the first great idea you've ever had Suigetsu," said the female. "So his name is Suigetsu," I thought to myself. Just then Suigetsu and the female began arguing. I stood up from were I sat and stared at the two.I gave a very soft chuckle,hoping not to be seen or heard because the two guys ,Sasuke and Suigetsu,had swords and I for one didn't want to die. Unfortunately Sasuke saw me and I stood in fear, frozen and scared as he pinned me to the tree with his sword.I thought "This is it".

Sasuke's P.O.V

I saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair standing on a tree staring at us. I thought she was a spy from Konoha. I jumped up to the tree she was standing on and pinned her with my sword." Who are you? " I asked her. "..." She didn't say anything. "Who are you?" I asked her again. "K-kira," she said. "Kira who?" I asked her as I pinned her harder. "I don't know okay!I have no memory of my parents and village. I've lived alone ever since I was five," she said.I kinda felt sorry for her. Being alone sucks...