Chapter 4

Your P.O.V

I blushed lightly as Suigetsu held my hand.We walked at an open field that was filled with flowers.It was beautiful. He let go of my hand and sat down.I sat down next to him and smiled. "This should help you relax and I'm sorry for making you hit your head," he said.My smile faded.Here I was getting close to this guy only to find out that he hurt me.It's like everybody wants to hurt me.I did hand signs and my wings appeared (yes you have wings like an angel) . I have many jutsu's I must say - some I developed myself whilst others I possessed as a child.Suigetsu's eyes grew in amazement. "You are full of surprises, Kira.I hope you're not trying to escape," he said.I flew into the sky and Suigetsu took out his sword and swung it.A gust of wind was blown at me and I tried to fly but I ended up falling from the sky to the ground. I closed my eyes as I braced for impact.I landed on something or someone. I opened my eyes and realised that I was in Suigetsu's arms ."Let go of me!I don't belong here!" I yelled. Tears began to roll down my cheeks...

Suigetsu 's P.O.V

I wiped Kira's tears and I really felt sorry for her."Don't cry.I promise I'll take care of you. You have me,Sasuke and Karin. You're not alone anymore, " I said.She looked at me as her wings began to fade away. She hugged me and smiled. "Thank you," she mumbled shyly. "Now come let's go," I said as I held her hands and gently pulled her up. When it was night time I couldn't sleep.I kept thinking about Kira and I felt this weird,mushy feeling.Was I...in love?