Chapter 5

Narrator's P.O.V

After a couple of months everyone grew closer to you.You loved having friends and they were like your family. You loved not being alone. You grew very close to Suigetsu and you guys were best friends but you liked him more than a best friend...

Your P.O.V

I was woken up by noises.I walked out of my room and followed the noise.It was coming from the kitchen. I smirked and switched the light on. " Oh Kira. Did I wake you? " asked Suigetsu. This has been going on for weeks - Suigetsu would wake up for a midnight snack and watch T.V. "You did," I answered him. He apologized and I followed him to the living room.I sat next to him on the couch as we watched a movie that was playing on T.V whilst eating popcorn and drinking yoghurt drinks. Our hands accidentally touched the popcorn at the same time. His hand was on top of mine. My heart began to beat faster than ever and I felt my face heat up.He saw my reaction and smirked. He leaned closer to me and I felt his breath on my skin."I like you Kira.I like you more than a best friend, "he said. I gasped in shock...

Suigetsu's P.O.V

I saw Kira's face turn 50 shades of red.I leaned even closer to her and our forehead's were touching." Do you feel the same way? " I asked her.She nodded shyly and I grinned.I kissed her and she froze.I sat back and began to watch T.V again while she,on the other hand, was blushing like mad.It was cute.She touched her lips and smiled.She snuggled by me and a little while later she fell asleep. She was my number one.

Narrator's P.O. V

You and Suigetsu became a couple and this made Karin and Sasuke very happy. You both were a cute but powerful couple.He took care of you and protected you.He would even risk his life to save you."I love you Suigetsu," you told him."I love you more,Kira" said Suigetsu as he kissed your forehead. You were never alone...

I hope you liked my first ever Suigetsu x Reader love story.Thanks for reading !!! COMMENT, VOTE ,FOLLOW ME @ImaNarutonian . 😁