Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in someone's house. I tried to get up but I was tied to the bed. "Great," I mumbled. I heard two male voices yelling at each other. Suddenly the door swung open and Sasuke looked at me. Then Suigetsu walked in."See,she's not dead. Can we please keep her? She's useful,"Suigetsu said. Sasuke nodded and walked out. Suigetsu walked to me and grinned showing his sharp teeth.I blushed a little as he stared at me.He then untied me and I sat up."Ow," I mumbled as I touched my head.It still hurt. I focused chakra on my hands and touched my head as I healed it. I was a medical ninja.I don't know how though. I don't know many things about myself.After I healed myself Suigetsu told me to follow him to meet the other's. I walked behind him as we reached the living room.

Narrator's P.O.V

You followed Suigetsu to the living room. In the living room ,Sasuke was watching T.V and the redhead was blabbering on and on."Hey guys! " exclaimed Suigetsu. They both turned and looked at the both of you. Karin got up and walked towards you."Hi Kira! I'm Karin.It's so nice to have another female in the team," said Karin. "Hi," you said shyly. Karin smiled and sat on the couch next to Sasuke. "Hi Kira," Sasuke said,"I hope you'll enjoy your stay here".You smiled. "I'm going for a walk and Kira's coming with me," said Suigetsu as he held your hand and pulled you.Before Sasuke could say a single word the door opened and closed. Sasuke sighed and Karin was happy to have some alone time with Sasuke."Oh no," thought Sasuke.