chapter nine

Draco lied Harry down on the bed. "do you still need your pills?" Harry asked. "I need less since we started being friends." Draco said and kissed Harry. "I am still waiting for an answer for my question I asked months ago." Harry said. "they are depression pills." Draco answered. Harry nodded. "I heard that depressed people need a hug." Harry said and stood up to hug Draco. "why?" Draco asked when he wrapped his arms around Harry. "it makes something in your body that makes you happy." Harry said. "really?" Draco asked. "it does the same as the pills." Harry said. "good to know, I'll stop taking them if we cuddle all day." Draco said. "I would think it's nice, but I can't eat or kiss with you or follow classes." Harry said. Draco chuckled and let go of Harry. "you're unbelievable." Draco said and kissed Harry. he chuckled and lied back on the bed. "have a good nap." Draco said and he walked downstairs to find two people, "Draco, there you are." Regulus said, he looked scared. "do you want me to get harry?" Draco asked. "Harry's never going to meet these people." Regulus said. Draco nodded and knew it were Regulus's parents. Draco nodded and walked towards the living room. "hello, I'm Draco Malfoy." Draco introduced himself. "you are the son of?" the woman asked. "Narcissa and Lucius." Draco said. she nodded. "and where is the other kid?" she asked. "not at home, he's with his friend." Sirius said. she nodded. "and your wives?" the man asked. "they are at work, working for the ministry." Regulus answered. "oh Sirius is this your son?" the woman asked looking at Stan who entered. "yes." Sirius said. "he looks a lot like you." the man said. Draco looked at Sirius who was holding back a laugh. "indeed." Sirius said. "what's going on?" Stan asked. "I think we should go." The man said. they left. "James, Remus the coast is clear." Regulus yelled. The two came downstairs. "what is going on?" Draco asked. "you told me they were dead!" Sirius yelled. "they are, I thought they were." Regulus said. "we have to move out." Sirius said. "we can't." James said. "we have to." Regulus said and walked upstairs. "we should start packing, do you tell Harry?" Sirius asked. Draco nodded and walked upstairs. "wake up harry!" Draco said harry looked startled. "what?" Harry asked. Draco picked up some suitcases. "we have to leave." Draco said and started packing Harry's stuff. "what are you doing?" Harry asked. "just help me already they'll explain." Draco said and was finished fast with packing Harry's stuff, then he started packing his own. "are we kicked out?" Harry asked. Draco chuckled. "no." Draco said and when he was done they walked downstairs. "I fire called Dumbledore." Remus said and picked up the floo powder. "where are we going?" Harry asked. "Hogwarts." James said and picked up some powder.

When they all arrived at hogwarts Draco leaded Harry to their room and they sat down. "your grandparents are alive and it's dangerous to stay at your house." Draco said. "alright." Harry said and lied on the bed. "can I nap now?" Harry asked. "sure. I'll go and find your parents." Draco said and walked out of the room and he reached around the castle for Harry's parents. "oh Minnie it's a long time ago we've seen you!" James's voice sounded in the great hall. "not long enough." Draco heard her saying. He walked inside and found Stan on the old stool and the professor with the sorting hat in her hands. "let's sort you;" she said and placed the hat on Stan's hat. Draco looked at Stan and the hat seemed to have trouble with speaking. "let me see, you are fifteen." The hat muttered. "better be Hufflepuff!" it yelled. "good." The professor said and pointed at a set of clothing for the young boy. Draco walked inside. "hello, where's Harry?" Regulus asked. "sleeping." Draco said. "good." James said. "I wanted to ask what's going to happen now?" Draco asked. "we were going to work here anyway." James said. "what?" Draco asked. "yes I was going to teach charms, Regulus was going to teach potions and Remus and Sirius would do defense against the dark arts." James said. "good, so we are going to live here?" Draco asked. "until you three graduated." Dumbledore said. "okay, I'll tell Harry when he wakes up." Draco said.

Harry walked towards the great hall and saw an almost empty room, on the teacher's table were his parents and Draco was talking to them. "hello Harry." Stan said from behind. "hello." Harry said. "is being sorted into Hufflepuff a good thing?" he asked. "I think so, people in Hufflepuff and very kind and loyal, you'll meet Collin Creevey he's a nice guy." Harry said. he nodded. They walked inside and Harry found Draco on the Slytherin table. "hello." Draco said when Harry sat down. "it still doesn't feel right to sit here." Harry chuckled. "I know it looks strange." Draco said and kissed Harry on his nose. "it feels empty without the laughter of Pansy and the complaints for Blaise and the sighs of you." Harry said. "yes, we're going to meet them though in Hogsmeade after dinner, you know the best part of this all, we don't have a curfew!" Draco said. Harry smiled. "I actually wanted to go to Hagrid I didn't talk to him in a while." Harry said. "no need to come to me." Hagrid's voice roared through the hall. "hello Hagrid." Harr stood up to hug him. "hello Harry, How are yeh?" Hagrid asked. "I'm fine." Harry said. "come down to me house tomorrow." He said with a wink and walked away. Harry smiled. "you done?" Draco asked. "yes." Harry said and walked together with Draco toward Hogsmeade to meet up with his friends. "Harry! Draco!" Pansy yelled. "hey Pans." Draco said. she hugged Draco. "I heard about your new nephew Harry." Pansy said. "Stan is a nice guy and he was just sorted into Hufflepuff. He's pretty hot." Harry said. Pansy chuckled and Blaise started one of his complaints of that evening and so the four talked for hours. "we should really go now, my parents are going to be worried." Pansy said. they said goodbye and Draco and Harry walked back to Hogwarts. "didn't know Pansy would have a relationship this long, Luna is really good for her." Draco said. "I heard Pansy saying once you can't have a relationship longer then sex." Harry said. "it's like I ever had a relationship before, I just lost my virginity by Astoria." Draco said. "really?" Harry asked, trying not to sound jealous. "yes." Draco said. "you're only fifteen." Harry said. "I don't care, it doesn't have an age, if you want it you can do it today, tomorrow nest year, in another life, I just want that everything already happened to me." Draco said. Harry nodded. "and maybe you don't feel comfortable with it, maybe you do." Draco said and he kissed Harry. "what you trying?" Harry asked. "making love." Draco whispered and kissed Harry again.