♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓸𝓼 ♡

(Btw pear has roommates in this but I'm too lazy to name them)
////////////////////////////////////////////
*the night of the event*
Pear gets out of his bed after a nice relaxing nap. He goes in his closet and picks out a comfortable sweater to wear. "Hmm. This will have to do." Pear said as he put the sweater on. He walked out of his room and stepped on an empty soda can. "YOU GUYS NEVER CLEAN THIS PLACE!!" Pear yelled as he picked up the trash. Pear's roommates looked at him with blank stares and then went back to what they were doing before. "Ugh.." Pear sighed. He walked out the door and yelled: "IF THIS PLACE ISN'T CLEAN BY THE TIME I GET BACK, I'M KICKING YOU GUYS OUT!!" "Whatever." They said. Pear got in his car angrily and drove away.
(Banana POV)
Tonight is the spin the bottle night! I can't wait! I go to my dressing room and put on my usual bowtie. "Tonight is going to be a great night!" I exclaim. I look at the slips to see who is coming. The cherries are coming, orange is coming, and.. Wait a minute.. Is that.. "PEAR!?" THAT GUY!? HE'S COMING!? THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE EXCITED!! I can't believe he's coming! I thought he hated the show though. Maybe he opened up! I can't wait!!
(Pear POV)
I HATE MY STUPID ROOMMATES!! THEY ALWAYS LEAVE ME TO PICK UP EVERYTHING!! Ugh. It doesn't matter now. I've got places to be. I pull up to shovelware studios and knock on the door. A guy who claims to be "Boardy the Smart Board". Whatever that means. He invites me inside and I sit in the corner of the room. "Hello everybody! Thank you for coming! We will start in just a moment! Thank you for waiting patiently!" The announcer says. I wonder what will happen. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.