♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹 ♡

Part 7 is here yippee
////////////////////////////////////////////
(Banana POV)
I go to my room to get ready to go to the coffee shop. "Hmm, which bowtie should I choose?" I wonder. "They're all the same!!" The oldest nephew yells. He's right. They are all the same. I take one of them and put it on. Then I do my daily makeup routine because I always want to look fabulous. Then I burst out of my room and get into my car. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot!" I exclaim. I take out my phone to call announcer. "This is announcer! How can I help?" "Hi! Can you babysit my nephews while I'm at the coffee shop with pear?" "Oooh! Somebody's going on a date!" "shut up." "But yeah! I'll take care of them!" "Great! Thank you!" "No problem!" "Bye!" I hang up the phone and go back inside the house. "Alright, announcer is coming over to babysit you guys, you better behave!" I tell them. I grab my backpack and get in the car. As I drive away, I see announcer pull up to my house, right on time!
(Announcer POV)
I pull up to DB's house as I see him drive away. Oh yeah! I need my keys! I grab my keys and walk into the house."Hi guys!" I say. "Hello Mr.. Uh what do we call you?" DB's youngest nephew, peel, asks. "You can just call me announcer!" I tell them."I'm gonna make you guys lunch when it's time!" "Okay!" They said. I sit down at the table as I hear them talking. I wonder what? They go into the other room as I hear them whispering. Odd. Then I hear them giggling!? That's weird. I'm gonna go check what's going on. "What're you guys talking about?" "Nothing.." The middle nephew says suspiciously. "He hid his phone in uncle bossmans backpack while he was recording so he could hear everything they are saying." The oldest nephew says. "Hey!! I was trying to keep that a secret!!" He exclaimed. "Did you hook it up to something?" I asked. It's kind of rude to record someone without them knowing, but I'm interested. "Yes! I hooked it up to the tv!" He replied. "Well let's turn on the TV then!" I exclaim. We turn on the TV and listen. "Hey pear!" "Oh hi." "Sit down! Make yourself at home!" "What do you want, why did you bring me here?" "Well I just thought I'd do something nice after that night." "Oh.." "Well what do you want to order?" "I think I'll just get a mocha. What about you?" "This is so juicy!" Peel said. "Shh!" The middle nephew said. "I think I'll get a cappuccino!" "That way, I'll have high energy for the rest of the day!" "Oh great Lord I love him so much." Pear mumbled. "WAIT WHAT!?!" I exclaimed. "Oops sorry." "What was that?" "Nothing!" We continue to watch as time goes by. "I got you something by the way!" "Oh no! The phone is in the bag!" "It's alright I hid in the back pocket that even uncle bossman doesn't know about!" "Alright here it is!" "Phew he didn't see it." "*gasp* you didn't!" "That's right! Just sign this  paper and we're legally together!" "I-I.." "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! YESS!!" "NO WAY!!" I exclaim. "I SHIP!! WHAT SHOULD BE THEIR SHIP NAME!? OH MY GOD!!" I yell. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!" The oldest nephew exclaims. I turn off the tv. "OKAY I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH IT CAN'T GET JUICER THAN THAT!!" I scream. I wonder what will happen now that they're together? Oh well. Let's just see how this plays out.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry this is cringe I have no ideas ^-^