♡ 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻 ♡

(Banana POV)
I get out of my bed to get ready for today's show. "I should get Pear something, maybe some flowers!" I thought to myself. I get in the car with my nephews and drive away. "We're just going to make a quick stop, okay?" I tell my nephews. "Okay uncle bossman!" The middle nephew says. I stop at the flower shop and go inside to buy some flowers for pear. I buy him daisies because I don't know what flowers he likes. I pay for the flowers and get back in the car. "Uncle bossman?" The oldest nephew says. "Yes?" I reply. "Do you like somebody?" "Well-I-maybe?" I stuttered. I didn't expect him to say that. Maybe he just got suspicious of me. I mean, I NEVER go to the flower store. I get to the studios and go in my dressing room. I put on my bowtie as I hear people start to arrive.
(Pear POV)
I arrive at the studio and sit in my usual spot. I don't even know why I came here. I hate the show. Also, I'm still embarrassed from the spin the bottle night. I don't know how he'll react once he sees me here. Oh well. Let's just see how this plays out. "Live in front of an audience at shovelware studios, Hollywood, this is shovelwares brain game!!" The announcer said. The dancing banana walks out of his dressing room with a bouquet of flowers. I wonder why? The show goes on, players getting questions wrong and right. The winner won a trip to New Orleans. At the end of the show, the dancing banana tosses the flowers to me. Why did he give me these!? That's kind of weird. Well, I'm going to start getting ready to go to the coffee shop.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Yippee part 6