♡ 𝓐𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 ♡

(No one's POV)
Pear and banana were driving to go to their houses. Pear got home and immediately noticed that his house was a mess. "THAT'S IT. I'M KICKING YOU GUYS OUT!" Pear shouted. Pear dragged his filthy roommates to the door, took a metal bat, and smacked them outside. "PLEASE!! WE WON'T DO IT AGAIN? WE'RE SORRY!" The roommates pleaded. "IT'S TOO LATE NOW!" Pear shouted at them once again. He slammed the door shut and sighed. He went to his room and laid in bed to calm down. (Anger issues frfr) Meanwhile, DB was thanking announcer for taking care of his nephews. "You're welcome. It was awesome." Announcer said, winking at the nephews. They winked back. DB had a long day and just wanted to lay in his bed. So he did just that and told the nephews to just do what they want. Suddenly, DB heard a ding come from his phone.

                                                                     Pear
                        Hey I need to talk to u abt smth
Banana
Yea what's up?
Is something wrong?
                                                                   Pear
                                                No it's just that
                    I have liked u for a very long time
Banana
But I thought u hated me?
                                                                 Pear
              No. Everything that I said wasn't true.
I love u more than anything in the entire world
U may make me mad sometimes but that doesn't change how I feel about u
Banana
Daww pear! :3
Ur making me blush!
I love u too.
DB shut off his phone and went to bed, knowing that he loved pear, and pear loved him.
THE END.
////////////////////////////////////////////
RAHHH THIS STORY IS DONE!!
also happy America day :D and thank u for reading my story!! I'll be making a sequel where they get married but until then thank u for reading!!