Part 2: Blossoming Friendship

Izabelle's vacations ended lost in his thoughts and in the sorrow that they both were not meant to be. The next day, while getting ready for school, she encountered a text from someone she didn't know. It was a reply to one of her stories on Instagram, but it looked more like fuel to start a conversation—and the conversation did start. Izabelle got so engaged in conversing with this gentleman that her sorrows fled away. This boy was from her school, studying in another section named Oliver. They both became friends in a very short time. A smile on Izabelle's face was seen after a while, and the reason was this boy.

They both talked and laughed with each other, and during this time, feelings developed in Oliver's heart for no one other than Izabelle. He would comfort her in her gray times and care for her. Somehow, he accepted the friend zone he belonged to within Izabelle's heart. He swore that he'd be by her side in her happiness and sorrow, promising to never let her down. Izabelle's heart blossomed as this feeling was very new to her—that finally someone actually cared.

In a short span of time, Izabelle found herself sharing her deepest feelings with Oliver, revealing her affection for a certain individual. As she poured out her heart, Oliver maintained a smile and engaged in conversation, yet his eyes betrayed a sense of sadness. It was then that he disclosed his close friendship with Dimitri, the very person Izabelle admired. Filled with excitement, Izabelle eagerly inquired about Dimitri, and Oliver patiently answered all her queries, bringing her immense joy. Furthermore, Oliver generously shared Dimitri's private Instagram username with Izabelle, encouraging her to send a friend request. Delighted, Izabelle promptly sent a friend request, brimming with anticipation. Upon receiving the friend request, Dimitri promptly accepted and reciprocated. However, the moment this occurred, Izabelle fell silent, engrossed in her cell phone. Despite Oliver's attempts to keep the conversation going, Izabelle seemed captivated by Dimitri's pictures. Recognizing her distraction, Oliver smiled and quietly left.