Part 4: Acceptance and Solace

One day then Izabelle decided to finally start a conversation with Dimitri. She did that by replying to a joke he had on his Instagram story, and Dimitri played along. Their conversation commenced, and Izabelle concealed her cheerfulness as Dimitri broached the subject of overhearing that Izabelle had feelings for him. Izabelle's smile disappeared. Without being obvious, she asked in a friendly manner, "Would you care?" Dimitri replied drily, acting like he didn't understand what she was saying. At that moment, Izabelle

realized that enough was enough, and she could no longer bear the agony of unrequited love. Determined to bring an end to this pain, she swiftly transformed herself into a different persona, seamlessly carrying on with the conversation, which gradually ended.

Days passed, and Izabelle's unrequited love remained an ever-present ache. Oliver, a constant source of support, stood by her side through the heartbreak they both endured.

In a moment of painful clarity, Izabelle decided to bury her feelings for Dimitri deep within, accepting that their love could never be. Oliver, with his own unrequited love, longed to confess, but he couldn't risk their friendship.

They shared an unspoken understanding; their hearts entwined in the bonds of unfulfilled desires. Oliver embraced Izabelle, his touch conveying his affection. They held each other, finding solace in the warmth of their friendship amidst the cold winds of unrequited love.

Izabelle and Oliver continued as dear friends. They both found strength in their enduring bond, cherishing the love they had while accepting the love that could never be.