Part 3: The Depths of Despair

Izabelle dedicated hours to scrolling through Dimitri's profile, diligently liking every single one of his posts. Unbeknownst to her, this action inadvertently made her affection for Dimitri glaringly obvious.

But what she didn't know was that, word of Dimitri being the person she held dear spread like wildfire, swiftly capturing everyone's attention through a story Dimitri posted on this topic. When the story came to her knowledge her heart rate fell with terror. Next day in school as she walked down the halls and through the corridor, with all eyes locked onto her with an intense, piercing gaze. She felt vulnerable, like she was surrounded by beasts looking for a chance to feast on her emotions. Dimitri, on the other hand, with his typical attitude, couldn't care less and became a part of the painful crowd. She had reached the depths of despair, shattered and devoid of hope. She tried her best to conceal her tears as she walked into an empty classroom, not knowing that Oliver was already there. Flooded by emotions, she could no longer contain herself, collapsing to her knees as tears streamed uncontrollably down her face. Oliver bravely stepped forward, enveloping her in a tender embrace and offering solace in the face of her pain. Deep within his heart, a tempest of vengeful fury raged, fueled by the sight of his beloved crumbling in his arms. Yet, with a heavy heart, he knew he had to relinquish that consuming desire for revenge and was forced to make the agonizing choice of letting go.

Days merged into weeks, and weeks cascaded into months, and her feelings for him delved deeper, an icy coolness etching its mark upon her heart's core. On a different note, the same feelings for Izabelle raged in Oliver's heart, but he was unable to express them. Knowing that her heart belonged to someone else, he stayed quiet.