Birthday surprise

Megatronus pov:Hmm I wonder what I should to for his birthday hmm wonder what he will like, maybe I can ask his sister she might be able to help me at what I should get or do for Orion I do not care how much it costs it is his first birthday being with me and I am exited for what I am going to do for him.

Hmm I have a morning surprise for him, but unsure what I am going to do for him the rest of the day, I hope he enjoys his birthday then.(His birthday is on 12 June, I will upload a birthday chapter that day)Now lets us go to his sisters house.

Orion pov: I arrived at Megatronus's home and asking if I could come in, but barricade told me Megatronus was out, but still said I could come so I did and went to sat on his berth the moment I sat on that berth I could not keep my optics open for any longer the next thing I knew I fell asleep.

Megatronus pov: Orion's sister really helped me with his surprise birthday party when I arrived home Barricade informed me of Orion's presence I could not help but smile to myself that kind mech. I chuckled and went to my berthroom only to find a sleeping Orion on my berth I smiled and got into berth with him and snuggled closer to him.

 I chuckled and went to my berthroom only to find a sleeping Orion on my berth I smiled and got into berth with him and snuggled closer to him

*Like this.* Goodnight my Orion sleep well.