That's my Seat

*Takes place when they are in school.*

Optimus pov: "Scrap I'm going to be late for class."

Megatron pov: In mind:Optimus is late for class again.

Optimus pov:*Arrives at class just in time and walks to seat.*"Umm excuse me that is my seat could you please move and go sit at yours."

RoseMary pov:"Why should I huh I was here first and you were late so why don't you just go sit somewhere else and mind your own business."

Optimus pov:"This is my business and I do not care if you were here first this is my seat and that is your seat right over there so I am going to ask one more timep please get up and move to your own seat."

RoseMary pov:"Why should I you were late and this seat was not yet taken so I took it for myself so be a gentlemen for once in your life and go sit somewhere else."

Optimus pov:"Again this is my seat it literally has my name on it so please move and go to your own seat or I will call the professor."

RoseMary pov:"I am not scared of the professor all he will do is tell us to go sit at diffeent places in class and you clearly like siting here so im good~"

Optimus pov:"...."

Megatron pov:"Oi Optimus."

Optimus and RoseMary pov:*Looks at him*

Megatron pov:*Leans back in chair.*"My lap is always free you know~"

Optimus pov:*Turns his head around and blushes red like a tomato.*"O.....ok...ay"

Megatronus pov:*Smiles*

RoseMary pov:*Jealous*