The new room

I woke up this morning freezing.  "ANDY," I yelled. " what," he said. " I and fucking freezing," I said. " alright come down stairs and eat breakfast," he said. I walked down stairs with my comforter wrapped around me. " you look like a slug," Ashley said. " thanks," I said sarcastically. " hey jake,"I said in a baby voice. "Yeah," he said. " will you hand me the fucking bacon," I said still in my baby voice. "Yes I got bacon Ashley ," I said waving a piece in front of ashely's face. " really now," Ashley said. He ate my bacon. "Daddy Ashley ate my bacon," I said pouting. "Well that's what you get for writing on his forehead," dad said. " what!," Ashley said running to the bathroom. We all just laughed. " dad have you went to the bathroom yet," I said staring at him. " oh fuck," he said running to his bathroom. " Gracie and Blakely come here now," he said. " Blakely left like a hour ago," I said. " good you get to clean it your self.," he said. I screamed fuck. I got a shower before though.I put on some black skinny jeans a pierce the veil tank.I got the bleach and a rag and I got the marker off. I wanted to go to Hot Topic.  I asked every one if they wanted to come. They all said yes. I made CC go into Claire's and buy some earrings.. he did but he got weird stares. We went into hot topic and we got lots of band merch. Well I did any ways. Dad went home cause he said he had to do something I didn't know what it was.

Andy's POV

   I had to go get paint for gracies new room all of the guys thought that we should paint her room a different color and like basically upgrade her room.  We got her a bvb comforter and pillow cases.  We painted her walls black. We also put up some bvb, ptv,sk, mcr, and patd posters. We really think that she is going to love it. We have like a day she said she was going to stay all night with Blakely. We started with the paint. Then the posters then the comforter and stuff.

Gracie s POV

I was coming home after staying all night with Blakely we had a fun time. I was walking up the stairs when dad came over and told me to walk in slowly and to be careful. I walked and my room was redecorated. I loved it new comforter, posters ,and paint. " I love it," I said. " your welcome," he said. I was going to have a fun night in my new room.

________________________________________________

Listening to: in the end by: bvb