What did she just say? (7)

"I am willing to marry Aaliyiah Williams." 

I stared at her in shock, did she just say that? Does she know what the word marry means? Did she actually just say my name? Am I delusional? 

I started blushing like crazy and covered my face with my sleeve.

Everyone looked at her like crazy, even Harper was surprised.

"Daughter, you do know what marriage is right?" The king said, "Yes, Father i know what marriage is." She said, "I don't want to marry these people I barely know, the person here that I've known the longest is Liya."  "But what about me darling? Don't you remember me?" Alex said, "No. And don't call me darling, i'm engaged. Hopefully.." Maria said, Is she crazy!? I mean we established that, but really!?

She has to be joking, this is all some prank to mess with me. There is no way I'm marrying her.

"Well, I did tell you it had to be someone mature enough." The king said, no, Don't side with her. "I mean, if you really wanted to, it's your and Aaliyiah choice." 

"Really dad?" Maria said, "Only if Aaliyiah agrees?" He looked at me and I was still a blushing mess. Maria also looked at me with her cute brown eyes. 

'UGH! Why did I just say cute!? What's wrong with me!? 

No nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono no 'Yeah.." no nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono nono no no no!!

Yeah? WHAT!? No, Why would I want to marry her? It's not like she's a bad person, She's sweet like her smell, and she's really cute, pretty, and you could get lost in her brown adorable eyes, and her soft, brown hair, and kindness..

Oh my gosh, I like her.. I can't, but I do... Where are these, feelings, coming from? I didn't feel this way a few years before what happened, did I?

Everyone was waiting for me to respond and in the front of my mind i was screaming 'say no' but in the back and in the corner, my true answer was 'Absolutely.'

"If you want to get married, princess, do I really have a say in it?" I said, I wanted to sound like I was all her choice but I had one too. She walked up really close to my face and held my hands making me start blushing. "It's your choice, you don't have to marry me if you don't want to. I just don't want to marry any of these guys. Plus think of it as, you're going to be My Queen and we'll be together all the time, hanging out. But instead of people calling us best friends, we would be called a couple.." Maria said, "My Queen.." That sounded nice, being with her all the time, and she would get what she wants, to be queen..

"Yeah, I accept it," I said, "Just because I know you want to be queen really badly." That was a lie, I mean yea I knew she wanted to be queen badly. But that's not why I agreed, I agreed because I love her.

"Alright it's settled." The king said, "You two, follow me."

554 words.