A crush? ? ? (16)

Maria POV:

That night we headed back around and went to bed. This time when she grabbed my hand I kinda did mind because it was making my face red. But It was nice so I didn't say anthing.

The next day I decided to wake up earlier than Liya so I can talk to Marcus.

It was 7 am so Marcus should be awake and Liya should not.

I put on my slippers and walked to the kitchen where that boy always was.

"Marcus." I said, "ah, Maria! You scared me, What are you doing up so early? Not even Aaliyiah is up yet." He said, "I know I came to talk to you about something."  "Okay make it quick. I have a date, I know it's early but this is my only free time." He said, A date? I'm so happy, I wonder what new friend he met.

"You met someone and now you guys are friends?" I said, but he just looked at me confused. "Uh no, I said i'm going on a date. Y'know, a date." He looked at me. "Yea, you made a friend and now you're going to hang out with them, right?" He just stared at me.

"I'm going on a date with my boyfriend." And I was surprised, I didn't know he had a boyfriend. That's cool though.

"Wow that's nice, never knew you had a boyfriend." I replied, and he still just looked at me. "Anyways, back to my question."  "Yes, what is your question?"

"What's it called when you feel hot and stuff and you think of someone a certain way but you haven't thought like that before. And you start blushing as soon as they look or talk to you?" I said. And there he went again, that same old just stare.

"Maria Jackson, do you know what a crush is?" he asked me, huh?

"Why did you just change the subject to crushing things?" I replied, this is serious stuff, I might be suffering a silent fever!

"Okay, okay, I'm going to ignore the fact you don't know what a crush is. So I'm just going to tell you." He put his hand on my shoulder and started talking.

"A crush is a thing that you have for another person that makes you feel you want to be with them every second of the day. Simple signs for if you have a crush are if your hands get sweaty around them, you start blushing after looking at them, you think there cute, many things, maybe you even want to kiss them or date them maybe even get married to them." 

...

That was a lot to process, and I had to process every single word.

'Blushing around them, sweaty hand, thinking she's cute, wanting to get married to her, and even kissing her!'

This was all too much for me, and it's still morning.

"So, what your saying is?"

"You have a crush, simple terms."

And that's when I blanked out.

Knowing I have a 'crush' on Liya was weird, I started acting differently, I would frequently think these things and they would mess up how I usually talk to her.

But after a few days I got used to feeling like that.

I really did want this to happen, I get to be queen and marry her. It sounds amazing actually. I'm glad I actually decided to marry her and not any of those other guys. Especial not Ryan, he was a pain, was then, still is.

The only downside, was Noah really right? Could Liya like me back? Is that the real reason she was jealous? If she liked me and I liked her, the marriage wouldn't be fake. But for all I know, she's just doing this because she's my 'best friend'

Saying that now makes me want to punch that word.

624 words.