𓂅「你我的世界」 ⸝⸝ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝ 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 ❞

❝ 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 ❞

stage lights were the best thing society could have made in the world. once the curtains rose, you walked to the middle of the stage while fans chanted and screamed out your name. microphone in hand, and a smile pressed tightly on your face — the stage lights that illuminated you and the rest of the stage gave you the confidence you deserved.

you started to sing, your voice mesmerising even the strongest hearts. your eyes twinkled in the light, and your dance captivated all of japan's population in this wonderful concert stadium.

fireworks sounded at the chorus of your song, and your costume brought eye candy to many. your eyes scanned through the sea of people, holding your light stick and chanting your name over and over again, screaming in hopes you'd hear their admiration and love for you.

the stage was your canvas, and your song and dances were the colour and paintbrushes. you decorated and coloured the stage with wonderful colours, your stage presence was absolutely unmatched, and once your songs came to an end, you stood underneath the spotlight once more.

with a bow, the lights dimmed, and the platform you were standing on slowly descended downwards, the crowd was wild, and that was the end of your show.

on the other side of the mirror world of idols, the famous kpop group, 6nemo, was dancing on the stage while many female fans screamed their hearts out for them.

scaramouche, the main rapper and lead dancer, captured the hearts of many, so did kazuha, the main singer and main visual of the group that consisted of 6. he stole hearts, and broke them by telling them time and time again that he was unable to marry them no matter how hard they begged.

in the life of the kpop idols, scaramouche danced his all on that stage, the lights and fireworks firing all over the concert stadium as they sung and danced, their footwork unmeasurable. he danced with such precision and perfection that it was hard for any person to recreate his energy and stamina.

kazuha on the other hand was unmatched with his beauty in visuals, his smile drew nosebleeds from every single fan sitting front row, and just before he did his signature kiss move with his finger, the fans screamed his name over and over again.

in the world of kpop, 6nemo reigned kings of that world, and in the world of jpop, you were the queen.

unbeknownst to you of course, the world of kpop and jpop would come to meet in the line of collaborations and festivals ; music and dance alike.

the world where idols have strict rules and the world where idols are free — it was time for you to experience the land of pop that is south korea.