7 YEARS LATER

A big computer screen comes on with a British female voice reading the words as they pop up saying;

Mission Report:
• Rescue Crate of sex slaves
•apprend captives
•go up chain of command
•end scruntiny all together.

Just a small screen at the bottom right show Junior, with his grey hair slick back with a blunt in one ear and a pencil in the other.

As he's talking the screen is giving pictures and videos of the evidence he's speaking about.

"We just received intel that's there's a ship with 100, 000 crates that's being transported to a different ship. Call it a hunch. You guys have been training for 7 years for this trip. Don't forget I got the countless videos hahaha. But don't forget this organization will not be where it was if it wasn't for you guys. There is reason to believe there are innocent prisoners on board. I need you guys to do recon, find out what's going and most importantly find those prisoners! There's a time for business and a time for pleasure. Let's make tight business pleasurable. Oh, almost forgot. Scorch?"
"Yea" he says
"You're running this op!" Says Junior
"Just like that huh? You just gone pick him" says Hydro
"Everyone is going to get a chance. But this first op is going to be Scorchs" said Junior firmly.
"It's okay Hydro, we'll all get our turn" said tuck putting a arm around him.
Hydro, now obviously blushing, "ok stop it man"
"Yea be good maybe I'll let you hit me again" said scorch
Hydro blushed even more and wacked him in the eye
"I seen that one coming" said Meadow with a giggle
They hear a big clap.
"Y'all ready?" Said Junior with a eye brow raised.
They stop where they are.
"Get set..." they get in running positions
go..."

They all run out and Junior could hear meadow giggling down the hall. He shakes his head in laughter and says a little prayer for them. They run in line and hop in their modified jet.
"Alright guys listen up. We don't know what we going into so i need everyone to cross their eyes and dot their ts. Sky you will be station up for needed quick relief, Pulse you'll be investigating from the rear while Kitan and I will investigate the ship from the front. Hydro you go from under. Try to find a way in. Sky you follow up with Pulse as backup checking in.  Meadow you will play as back up for Hydro. Always have a 5 block radius. Tuck you're water relief and watching and making sure we don't get surrounded. Everyone ready? "
They all put their fist together.
"Drop zone C coming up"
Hydro, Meadow and Tuck gets in a pod and it drops and go under water.
"Drop zone B coming up"
The doors open and Scorch and Kitan jump out with parachutes
"Drop zone A coming up- PULSE PUT ON A PARA-" said Sky
"To da luuuuuuuu..." pulse jumps out with nothing.
As he's falling and with the wind hitting his face he goes into bliss. He then starts to remember their first training.

FLASHBACK

Kitan, Pulse, Tuck, Scorch, Meadow, Hydro and Sky are in line. Junior is standing in front of them.
"Alright guys, call me Junior. We're going to be doing some aerial training"
Hydro raises his hand
"Yes, Hydro?" Said Junior
"How and... why?" He said
Junior laughs "because you're gonna need it. It's going to be fun. Alright!" He claps his hands as he says it. He pressed a button on his arms bands and where they standing turns into a football field size training room.
"I have consolidated bits of data to make a mock reality for you guys to face a plethora of objectives." As he says this it switches from a dessert, to an island, to a water fall and back to the football field. "Think of this as fun and remember if you want to walk away you can. Computer go to the bar program!"
Just then the training facility turn into a hundred yard basketball gym. But there are 50 feet high of a maze of  gymnast bars.
"Meow?" Said kitan
"You guys will do it 50 times."
"Easy" says scorch cracking his fingers.
"I'm sure haha" say Junior "but here's the thing, once you go to the first level you have to go back down and touch the floor. Go to level 2, back to 1 and back to the floor and so forth."
"Yikes" says Meadow with a big smile on his face.
Ok whoever goes to 50th level first wins.!
Everyone starts going up.
Pulse takes off. Like the rods are part of his dance in the air. He falls down like a feather and hopping like a bunny easily hitting each rod.
Finally he falls on the ground, with eyes dilated, drenched in sweat.
Looking up, with confusion and excitement in his eyes while shaking "I went somewhere... didn't I?" He says with a weak smile.
Everyone face was in shock.
"Tabitha call the specialist, the psychologist, and the physicist." Said Junior
"Dude! You just became aerodynamic to the point where physicist aren't going to believe you. How are you able to flip like that?" Said scorch
"Idk. I just got excited. Then I seen me and the bars in this electrical current of some sort. Like gravity became jello and I was innit. I know felt so free" said pulse