PROLOGUE

AADHEESH

It was her sister's wedding today. As I stood far away in the corner of the room and stared at where both of them were standing, Aamira was given to me as a replacement. Replacement for her sister. And now that I see them sitting next to each other. I think I wore it.

Because, definitely Aamira was more beautiful, more pretty, from her exterior and her interior.

I walked up to the stall and ducked myself picking up the haldi paste as I applied it on my brother Abhiraj and his about-to-be wife. And I see her as a good friend now? I don't know why, Muqda. As soon as I was done, my eyes went back to Aamira, standing over the left corner.

What we just did, in the morning in the store? Well, it was not a very customer thing to do, in a store.

But I don't know why? I wanted to reserve that place. It was our first time together there, I don't know why but I don't want that company to sell out our memories. The call rang, as one of Abhiraj's men I forced to do my chores there called me, and I picked up.

"Sir, we sealed a good deal!" He said, and I nodded. "Great!" I said as I ended the call. I must reserve the place even if I have to buy it.

I saw her walking toward me, her eyes shining bright. Those perfect, beautiful light brown eyes, that almost confused me as golden under the sunlight. A smile she passed after looking at the brothel people.

Even though I had my Khandani family here, none of them recognized me, and to be true I didn't recognize them either.

"Why don't you be by the side of Abhiraj? You are here brother!" She asked me, I shook my head and kept the drink I was having on the table. "Yeah, no!" I said simply when she caught my hand. "Come on! It's okay, to be a little like family with your family!" she said as she started to drag me.

If I wanted to stand, I would have stood and she wouldn't have been able to as much as move me. But she wanted to. Shouldn't I do it?

I don't understand what the fuck is up with me? After today morning, something about her in my head has changed.

Like she was no longer just a whore I got in a replacement for my sister. Just the word itself if anyone dares to say it to her? I think I will rip that tongue out.

I stood beside my brother, but the whole time my eyes were on her, and only her.

I caught her running upstairs when I grabbed her wrist and turned her around, "Aamira... What happened?" I called her out. When she tried to get out of my clutch, crying. With every tear that slid through her eyes, a part of me twisted in my chest,

I was ready to create a massacre at the wedding if I need to, to find the culprit of her tears.  But she looked up to me with those eyes, as she spoke with her cheek and nose all red, a little too adorable for her good.

"My sister is getting married..." she said as I climbed up a stair and I clasped her in my chest tightly.

She hugged me back as tightly, she must have had her dreams, reading books the world thing is, those books teach you to see dreams with open eyes.

And whoever watches the dream with open eyes just ends up getting hurt,

Like she was, she is a replacement for her sister, and right now. She would have been sitting where her sister is sitting if the kid and I hadn't come across.

She pulled back, as she wiped her tears, "My sister will have another family now. Her life will be completely different. Busy. Now, I am just an overload she would have to look after."  she told me the reason, she was sad.

"You are afraid, Muqda won't have time for you?" I asked her and she nodded, I chuckled.

"Miss, do you think you are going to have time for her?" I said as I grabbed her waist and I leaned her over the stair-wall she gasped at first, her eyes widening, her body stiff, eyelashes not moving.

But when I kept my lips on hers, she realized and suddenly her body that has stiffen, melted in mine as she laid back completely, as my lips gave her the warmth and she twisted, my tongue entering her, as hers was confused as to what to do with mine. She was not an expert in kissing, and I know that. And maybe that is why I God damn! Fucking love it! Love kissing her.

Her hand on my neck, as I picked her up, sweeping the floor off her feet, she looks exhausted but when I gestured for her gorgeous thighs to wrap around my waist, as I walked upstairs, still not leaving her mouth.

Sliding my tongue from her neck to her cleavage, cleavage with that deep neck blouse I particularly brought for this reason.

I passed by my brother's room, but I halted and stepped back.

Why go anywhere? When there is a suhagrat chamber ready for us?

I walked inside there, closed the door behind me, and I threw her down on the bed.

Warning ⚠️ 🔞

She was surprised but, then she came down to neutral, that beautiful cleavage of her heaving back up and down, as she breathed heavily. I caught the flower curtain around the bed, as I pulled them down, and threw it on the ground because it was disturbing me.

I kept one knee on the bed as I gripped the back of her neck as brought her face again closer to mine, kissing it aggressively again, as I caught her hands and all the glass bangles she was wearing, removing them one by one and yet not sparing her lips a movement as I threw them all on the floor, she shifted in the bed a little as I climbed with both my knees on either side of her legs.

My hands reached the back of her blouse, I unhooked them as she reciprocated and removed the blouse and threw it off her skin bare before me, my hand sliding through her neck as I pulled back and looked at her bare skin.

And fuck I just saw it this morning and still, I'm hypnotized by her. I cupped her face again and kissed her again, as I started to pull her lehenga skirt up way, she helped me get her underwear off, shyly.

I started to undo my belt and my pants, as I leaned forward, and waited for her at the entrance.

I am going to claim her, claim her for Today. Tomorrow and Forever.

I entered her and she made a loud hitch, I was not even halfway in, and she already looked like she was suffocating. Her eyes clutched together, her mouth half open, as she breathe heavily. She was fucking very tight!

"Shou-" I asked her but she nodded, and I entered her completely, I was a little too big, for anyone. God's grace I'd say.

I started to move, as she moaned, yelping with the friction, crying out loud when the rhythm occurred,

I grunted, trying to hold back and not put myself in completely, as she might break. But she was already so filled right now, that god forbid walls have ears. Then they are going deaf today.

She cried out, saying sir, as I hit her orgasm not I was no were near mine. I slowed my moment, but I kept moving so her muscle won't tense again, leaning forward, I kept a peck on her cheeks, her head, her shoulders, her neck. I caught the speed slowly, and after a while, I exploded too. Both of our breaths rushed loudly as I bit down and sat beside her.

I stood up, buttoned my pants, and buckled my belt, as I waited for her to stand up. But she cuddled herself tightly.

I walked around her, and I kept a peck on her cheek.

"That's two crores minus now," I said and smiled before I walked out the door.