Donna Sheridan

Actress: Meryl streep
Movie: mamma Mia!

Prompt: set 21 years earlier from the movie, I'm Donna Sheridans sister she tells me and our mother that she's pregnant....this just say it doesn't end well. (Donna's 18)

...................................................................................

"Y/n!" I hear my sister call from the bathroom. I walk in and see her sitting on top of the toilet seat, with her face in her hands. "What's wrong?" I question. "I messed up so bad" she cries. I bring her into a hug and after a few minutes, she stopped crying.

"Donna what's the matter?" I ask and she points to the bathroom sink where a positive pregnancy test lied. "Y-your pregnant?!" I say, shocked. "whos the father?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "I don't know" she uttered. "Donna what do you mean you don't know?" I question again. "there was three people, around the same time. When I went travelling...I don't know who the father is. Mums going to kill me!" Donna blurts out and puts her head back in her hands.

I bring her into me and she crys into my shoulder. "we'll tell her together" I tell my crying sister. "she's going to literally murder me! Im 18!" She says, wiping her tears. I give her a tissue. "I'll stick with you" I reassure her and she looks at me and nods. "I'm so scared y/n" she whispered as we were heading out of the bathroom.

"I know you are, everything will eventually be okay, I promise" I say and she nods. She grabs the pregnancy test and we make our way downstairs.

"Mum?" Donna calls out, wondering where her mum was. "In the kitchen!" Mum calls back. We both made our way into the kitchen.

"I have something to tell you" Donna says, so quietly, you nearly was able to hear her. "What is it?"mum questioned, taking her washing up gloves off and placing them on the side.

"I'm pregnant" Donna blurts out and I could clearly see the colour drop out of our mums face. Then a redder tone appeared.

"DONNA SHERIDAN WHAT THE HELL?!" mum shouts and Donna stays quiet. "Nope, your leaving. My child is not having a child at 18!" Mum says and Donna tears up. "mum!" I say, trying to defend my sister. "you can't kick her out!" I fight back. "No y/n, your not fighting me on this, donna, as long as you decide to keep that baby, your no longer welcome to live here" mum says and your shocked. Donna puts her hand over her mouth and runs upstairs, to her room.

"Mum what the hell?! You can't kick her out! That's completely unfair!" I shout back, annoyed with the situation. "Don't like my rules, you can go to" mum says and I try to think of what to say, but couldn't so I just went upstairs and to Donna's room.

I knock on the door and hear Donna crying "Go away!" She shouts, in between her sobs. "It's me" I say and Donna stays silent. "please can I come in?" I ask. "No!" She says and you sigh and sit by her door.

I know what will cheer her up. When we were younger, we always used to sing super trooper together, perform it infor't of our parents. That was our song.

"Super trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel blue
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's you"

I start to sing and can hear Donna move around until her door opens. I stand up and go into her room, shutting it behind me. "what am I going to do?!" Donna crys and throws herself on the bed.

"I'm not getting rid of my baby" she stated and I nod. "I know Donna I know" I say sitting next to her on her bed, trying to think of what to do.

"Donna where did you end up when you went travelling?" I ask and she looks up. "kalokairi in Greece" she says and I nod. "how about we go to Greece?" I ask. "your insane" Donna states. "No just think about it, when you came back you told me that while you were there you met this lovely old lady? You wanted to work for her" I say and Donna nods, thinking about it. "I don't wanna be alone" Donna says. "you won't be, I'm coming with you" I say. "really?" She questions, not believing me. "Yes, we've done everything together Donna, I'm not letting you travel to Greece on your own just because mum was stupid" I reassure her and she nods.

"I have money for the boat, it leaves tonight at 6pm, if we pack now, we can make it" I suggest and Donna nods. "Oh my god I can't believe we're doing this" she says and stands up.

........................................

Hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you want anything specifically!

Love G x