Jen Aniston

Prompt: a tabloid gets shared around about me and my co-star. leaving Jen, my fiancée, mad and upset.
...................................................................................

I just got home from a long and exhausting day of being on set. Ive just started the filming of a thriller/ romance movie.

I unlock the front door and walk in, Jen doesn't come and greet me like she always does. "honey! I'm back from filming" i call out and walk in the kitchen where she's chopping up some vegetables. "Hey honey" I say and she ignores you. "What's wrong?" I ask and she just continues with what she's doing. "Jenny" I say. "Don't call me that!" She says looking at you, turning her body to you with the knife still in her hand.

"Jen what have I done?" I say and go up to her and take the knife out of her hand. "you know what you did" she says and your so confused. "You know I thought you were different then the others, then brad, but obviously not, all I get with is cheaters. I thought you were different y/n I really did" she rambles on and your in shock.

"Jen I haven't cheated on you" I say seriously and she rolls her eyes. "tabloids say different" she says. "honey you can't believe them! Show me it" I say and she gets her phone and pulls up a picture of you and your co-star kissing off of set.

"Baby no that's my co-star" I say. "your not meant to kiss that one though! You can't just go round kissing people! That's what I'm for. Were getting married in 4 months!" Jen says. "honey listen, the actor I'm supposed to kiss got sick, you can even speak to him or the director. You know I would never ever do that to you" I say and Jen lets her guard down but she's still not sure.

"And don't you ever compare me to Brad Pitt again! I cant believe you thought I would cheat on you"

"I'm sorry" she whispers, upset with herself that she didn't hear me out first. "I love you too much! I would never ever cheat on you! I would be loosing the world" I say and she chuckles as I bring her into a hug. "I'm sorry, I love you" she whispers and kisses me lovingly.

Chesterfield runs into the kitchen and gets excited to see me. "hey baby!" I say and sit on the floor with him and play while Jen laughs at us.
.............

A/N not as long as I hoped for but I hope you liked it. Love you lots x

G x